15

Read the Author Note to vote for something in the story!! 

Also I slightly ramble, sorry! 

*Spencer's POV*

I checked with my aparment manger if it was okay having a dog in her complex, with the type i was getting and she said yes which made me ecstatic.  

I talked with the breeder, and she said the puppy I was looking at would be ready within next week and I was so excided.

I put a down payment on the puppy and I felt really giddy.

I went to work the next day, and I met up with Hanna who looked to be upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked, washing my hands before putting my apron on. 

"Bryson dumped me two days ago" She rolled her eyes and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I expressed, turning around to look at her.

"You still have my phone number blocked" She shrugged and I pressed my lips together in a thin line.

"Opps" I giggled, pulling out my phone and unblocking her number.

"There we go" I cheered, stuffing my phone back into my pocket. 

"Bout time" She winked, sipping on some sort of concoction. 

We had some people walk in, and when they sat down with their drinks I turned to Hanna.

"Why did you break up?" I wondered, tapping my fingernail's on the countertop.

"I dunno" Hanna Shrugged, her lips in a thin line. 

"Anyway, what's up in your life?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop it! You're long time boyfriend just broke up with you and you're acting like it is no big deal" I grumbled and she laughed.

"Not every girl makes a breakup a soap opera" She shrugged, giving me a small smile. 

"Back to you" She smile and I grinned.

"I bought a puppy" I smiled widely and she gasped.

"WHEN?! I WANNA MEET IT!" She yelled and people looked at her making me blush a little of embarrassment and she acted like it was nothing.  

"Last night, I've been thinking about It for a while" I smiled and she grinned.

"What kinda doggy!" She cheered, clapping her hands really excitedly like a little kid. 

"Aussie" I smiled and she awed. 

"Male or Female?" She asked and I heard the bell ding.

"I'll see which one loves me more when I go to the breeders" I winked and she laughed. 

The work day went by pretty quickly and Hanna and I hung out at her mom's house for a while when Hanna was holding my phone.

I was in the kitchen when Hanna's sister came in.

"Spencer!" The 9 year old cheered, running up to me.

"Hello Princess" I smiled, setting my juice down and reaching out to pick her up.

 "How was your day?" I asked, bouncing her onto my hip.

"Boring" She shrugged and I giggled. 

"ALRIGHT! GET IN THE CAR! LET'S GO, LET'S GO!" Adriana yelled in her thick Italian accent. 

"You're sitting next to me right" Lexi asked, a slight accent to her and I shrugged.

"Sure" I smiled down at her and she grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the car.