56

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC SMUT THAT HAS TO DO WITH BLOOD, IF NOT COMFORTABLE SKIP OVER IT!

This smut is while Spencer is on her period, so that is the blood warning you're getting.

*Demi's POV*

Spencer opened the door, and I gave her a small smile and I had my hand against Colby's back and her eyes traveled down to him.

Colby was very apprehensive, I tried to prepare him, but there is only so much you can do.

"Why we leaving Daddies, mommy?"

"Because we're going to go to mommy's girlfriends house"

"But we just got here!" He wailed and I sighed.

"Mommy and daddy had an adult fight, so Mommy wanted to go see her girlfriend and you're coming with" I sighed and Colby gave me a "what the fuck" kind of look.

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I've told you this before baby"

"oh yeah" He smiled before looking puzzled.

"What's a girlfriend?"

"Y'know how boys kiss girls?" I asked and Colby nodded.

"Well mommy kisses a girl, like daddy does"

"But mommy kisses boys" Colby insisted.

"Mommy kisses who mommy wants" I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, you're going to meet mommy's girlfriend today. You okay with that?" I questioned and he nodded making me feel a little less stressed about this situation that's happening out of the blue.

"Do you love her mommy?" He questioned and I smiled.

"I love her sooooo much" I exaggerated.

"Do you love daddy?" Colby asked and I sighed.

"I love your father in a different way Colby"

"How different" He questioned and I sighed.

Joe was right about him having my talkative side.

"You'll understand when your brain is more matured" I informed and he nodded, dropping it.

"Anyway, mommy's girlfriends name is Spencer, okay?" I spoke, looking in the review mirror seeing him nod.

"Don't be to hard on her, I know she's nervous" I sighed, worried how this evening was going to turn out.

"Hey baby" I gave her a small smile and she glanced back up at me.

"Colby, this is mommy's girlfriend Spencer, Spencer, this is my son Colby" I introduced.

Colby gave a small smile and they both seemed nervous.

I felt a tug at my shirt and I glanced down, seeing a pout on Colby's face.

"What?"

"I left my legos at daddies!" He whined and I sighed.

"Sorry baby, we'll get them back next time. We have more at home" I ran my finger's through his hair, Spencer shutting the door now that we were out of the way.

"Hanna is here by the way, don't worry I'm kicking her out in a minute" She smiled, and I gave her a hug.

"I'll kiss you when we're alone" I whispered in her ear, nibbling a little and patting her butt before walking past her.