01

I fixed it. Move on - May 9th 2020

*Spencer's POV*

I was taking a stroll down this Parkway, heading to a coffee shop when I heard some music playing; being the curious person I am, I went to check it out. I followed the music by ear, only to be met by a huge crowd of people. I tried to see who was on the stage singing, but I couldn't tell from where I was standing. I noticed everyone, well almost everyone was singing along to whoever was singing in front of them. I noticed a guy next to me, who was just watching the show so I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, do you know who is performing?" I asked with my face scrunched up in confusion.

"Um, I think her name is Demi Lovato? Let me ask my daughter who is a big fan" He said and tapped his daughter on the shoulder before whispering something in her ear. The younger girl nodded and he nodded too.

"Yeah, Demi Lovato" He said and I nodded, thanking him.

I listened for a bit before my phone went off.

[Spencer, mom needs you in shop NOW - Hanna]

I mentally cursed to myself before quickly shoving my phone into my pocket, and making my way out of the crowd back to the path to the shop.

I made it to the coffee shop, and Hanna saw me come in and gave me the "You're late" look.

"Where the hell were you?" She exclaimed, tossing me my apron.

I tied it around my waist as I walked behind the counter.

"I got distracted, sorry" I rolled my eyes, started to heat up the water.

"Hey, I took you under my wing missy. Loose the eye roll" Hanna teased and I shook my head with a small giggle leaving my lips. 

"Thank you mom" I sarcastically told her and she grinned. 

"I'm the real momma mia" I heard and a smile instantly spread across my face.

"The real chef is here" I grinned, replying in french and she smiled at me.

" You're learning!" She replied in french, smiling at me and I laughed nodding. 

"You've taught me everything I know" I relied back, pouring some whipped cream on top of the drink Hanna made.

"You got a shift at mom's restaurant tonight don't you?" Hanna asked and I nodded.

"Yes ma'am" I smiled, stirring a drink.

I heard the door chime and in came a costumer.

"Hello" I smiled at the women and she gave me a odd look before giving me a soft smile. 

"SPENCER, YOU'RE ON DISHSES BEFORE YOU LEAVE!" I heard Adriana call in french makiing everyone look at me.

"Okay, I will get them done!" I hollered back and I noticed the woman staring at me. 

"Decided what you'd like?" I asked and she looked taken back, shaking her head before nodding.

She ordered and I nodded.

"Porter, no ball in shop!"  I heard and I shook my head seeing the twelve year old run through the shop with a soccer ball.

"Hey Spencer, bye Spencer" Porter called and I just shook my head, working on the women's order.

"You're speaking French, right?" The women asked and I nodded, moving the cup in a circle motion to stir the mixture while it poured.

"Thanks for helping Spence" Hanna smiled, handing a cup over to a man at the register.

"Are you all together?" I questioned, putting a lid on the women's order.

"Yea" She said and a blonde women stood next to the dark haired women.

"Alright" I breathed out, "Here's your order" I smiled, handing her; her order. 

"Thank you" She said, giving me a small smile before taking a sip of her drink.

"SPENCER, DISHES! THEN YOU CAN LEAVE!" Adriana yelled and I laughed shaking my head.

"I know!"  I yelled, giggling taking off my apron. 

"Alright, here's your drink" Hanna Smiled, handing the blonde women her drink.

"Demi, come on we gotta go" The blonde haired women said and the dark haired women Sighed, nodding. 

"Thank you for the coffee!' She hollered, walking towards the door and I nodding at her.

"Spence, you better go do those dishes before mom get's on ya" Hanna laughed and I rolled my eye's untying my apron and walking towards the back to go do up the dishes. 

* * * *
I am American meaning the date comes first then the day then the year.
So it reads "*the month* *the day* *the year*"

Next update: 2 votes, 1 comment.

Wrote on: 10 / 7 / 17 

Published on: 10 / 23 / 17

Removed the french: May 9th 2020 so yall can shut up lol

Word Count: 859