24

A/n: yay! 1k!
* * * * *
*Demi's POV*

After Spencer stormed out of the shop, I never thought I'd actually threaten someone's life over someone.

This girl has done things to me.

I was happy she got to see me rehearse for the show tonight, I had about an hour or so before hair and makeup.

I took Spencer's hand and I walked over to Max.

"You're coming with so I don't die" I told him, giving him my best smile. 

"We still need to talk" he reminded and I nodded, starting to walk away, Max and Spencer following me. 

"You have to be back her in less then an hour, where are you planning  on going?" Max wondered and I grinned at him.

"I'm the leader, you're just protection" I winked making him roll his eyes. 

"Well you can't leave the venue" He noted making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up"  I grumbled before opening a door that was in the hallway. 

"If we stay in the venue then I don't need you as protection" I smiled, thinking about being alone with Spencer.

"Demi" Max warned and I waved him off, shutting the door on him and locking it.

"Why are we in your rider?" Her adorable rough voice asked and I gave her my puppy eyes quickly in awe, before shaking my head smiling.

"Well  I can't leave so we can chill here" I shrugged, walking over to the bucket of Movies I requested since I knew i'd be at the venue all day.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, picking up the bucket of movies and walking over to her.

She shrugged and I sat down, placing the movies  in my lap.

We picked one and I put it into the movie player.

I sat on the comfy couch with Spencer, we had quite a bit of space between us.

Less then half way through the movie, I felt myself getting sleepy.

Jet leg and a four year old early morning catching up with me.

I leaned against the arm rest, my head resting on it as I curled into a ball and I watched the movie, slowly falling asleep.

My eyes closed and I drifted into dream land.

* * * *

I felt myself being shaken awake, slowly opening my eyes to see Spencer's face close by mine.

She smiled as I stretched.

"Your phone kept ringing and making noise" She told me, handing me my phone. 

[Hey, how do I calm Colby down?]

[DEMI YOUR CHILD IS CRYING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!]

[DEMETRIA YOUR SON FACE IS TEAR CENTRAL!]

*34 missed phone calls*

"I gotta call him back" I told her, dialing Matthew to facetime and walking out of the room.

I walked into a different room, wanting to make sure Spencer can't hear me. 

"Hey" I spoke, seeing Matthew come on screen. 

"Bout time! What were you doing? Fucking?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"MATTHEW! Do not curse around my child! Speaking of him, where is my cry baby?" I asked, not hearing him.

"He fell asleep" Matthew replied. 

"So I didn't need to leave Spencer to call you?" I wondered and he laughed, nodding.

"Little Asshole" I laughed, standing up and walking out of the room.

"Oh and I was asleep, thank you very much" I pouted, walking down the hall as Matthew spoke.

"Well, when are you gonna get home?" Matthew questioned as I came up to the green room Spencer and I were in.

"Well, late because of the award show tonight, which is what my concert rehearsal was for" I reminded, putting air quotes around "concert".

"What performance are you?" He wondered, walking throughout my house.

"Fourth" I smiled, opening the door to walk in.

I saw Spencer was on her phone as I walked in.

She looked up and smiled.

"Alright, well you keep him in check and I'll be home around  . . . maybe 11 or 12?" I thought and he nodded.

"Bye baby! Love you" I smiled, making a kissy face as he laughed before we hung up.

"Alright, I gotta head to glam, do you want to come with or I can have my drive bring you were need to go" I asked.

"Uh, well I should get back to Oliver" She spoke and I frowned.

She noticed and giggled.

"Oliver is my new puppy" She  giggled and my eyes widened.

"Ohhhhh" I exaggerated, laughing lightly.

"I can get there myself, so thank you" She smiled and she gave me a hug and I walked her out, making sure she actually left okay.

"TEXT ME WHEN YOU GET HOME SO I KNOW YOU DIDN'T DIE!" I shouted and her laugh get loud before the car she  was in, drove away.

I walked back in and walked to the green room for glam. 

"Ready to put on an amazing show tonight?" Phil asked and I laughed, nodding.

"You're in a good mood" He noted and I smiled.

"Good people, good life, good mood" I winked and Phil rolled his eyes, smiling. 

* * * * 
A/n: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
This is a update to hold you over to the next update (:
Next update is very lengthy and has to do with Piper! ;)
Demi might be there as well 🤔 😧

Written on: 11 / 19 / 17 - 11 / 22 / 17

Published on: 11 / 23 / 17

Word Count: 892