53

《 666 》

THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN'S SEXUAL CONTENT AND A MOMMY KINK! 

I know some are uncomfortable with the mommy kink, but remember you can always change the written word to fit whatever you want it to read.

If you are uncomfortable, the warning is before it so you don't have to read it.

You are able to skip this smut chapter without missing anything that would connect to the story later on, just a filler

*Spencer's POV*

I was editing the video we did last night and when I made it to Demi and I's steamy moment I debated on either deleting it, or watching it.

I ended up just deleting it before watching through the video and letting it process.

I looked at the time and decided it was time to work out so I changed into some hiking gear and grabbed Oliver and made my way to our car.

When we arrived, he was all excided and I laughed, holding onto the leash so he didn't drag my ass down the tar road.

I closed the car and locked it, walking towards the trail with Oliver.

I started jogging with Oliver, going uphill.

It felt good to start running again after not being able to for a while from being busy.

I was all sweaty afterwards, gasping for air and Oliver was just fine.

"Show off" I huffed, unlocking the car and getting in with Oliver. 

I arrived at my apartment and fed Oliver before taking a shower.

I spent the day, having a good self love day just sitting on the couch, watching bones and snuggling my puppy.

@MissLowe: Thank God we went on a hike today. Both of our asses are getting big
@addl20: I like em big baby 👅
@HannaRossi: I'm stealing that fluff nugget so you can fuck your girlfriend.
@MissLowe: @HannaRossi who said anyhing about fucking?
@HannaRossi: @MissLowe the women who has her tongue down your throat when you're around and who "like em big" 😏
@MissLowe: @HannaRossi if I remember correctly you were once trying to get into my pants as well.
@HannaRossi: @MissLowe Yeah that was an accident 😂

It got well into the night, and I did my night routine, taking Oliver out, washing my face, cleaning up the apartment and checking my messages before laying in bed. 

Oliver went into his crate across from my bed and I ended up face timing Demi.

"Hey baby" She smiled, her face full of makeup making me frown.