31

Disclaimer: DO NOT PLAY A OUIJA BOARD! THEY'RE MORE DANGER THEN FUN!

*Spencer's POV*

"Wait, ,what do you mean?" Hanna asked.

"We had asked, I cried, she laughed, I accused her of being Married, I called her a whore and haven't heard from her since" I spoke up, falling back on the couch frustrated.

"Well she is a popstar who comes from a background of hatrad, you probably upset her Spencer" Hanna brought up and that didn't make me feel any better.  

"Well see, I thought she as laughing at me because I did something wrong during sex or somethi -" I was talking when we heard a bang come from down the hall.

"What, the, hell" Hanna, spoke, stretching her neck to look down the Hallway.

"What the fuck" She spoke, getting up and wondering down the hallway from her room in her mom's house.

I got up, following her.

"Where are you going?!" I yelled as she ran down the hall. 

"THE BANG CAME FROM THE ROOM THAT HAS THE OUIJA IN IT!" She yelled, opening the door at the end of the hall.

"HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE HORROR MOVIES! NEVER GO TOWARDS THE CREEPY ASS SOUND!" I yelled.

"What's in here? It's not like anything's gonna kill me" She rolled her eyes and I held my breath as she opened the door.

The door swung open, nothing be spotted and I let out the breath I held in, Hanna walking in.

"The Ouija box is open" Hanna said and my face was showing complete confusion.

"How is it normally?" I asked; Hanna reaching for the box.

"It's usually closed, up on that shelf, but it's four shelves lower" Hanna shrugged and I was all of a sudden intrigued.   

"Think we should play?" I asked and she looked up, holding the box. 

Hanna nodded and we both took a seat. 

Hanna took it out of the box, and we set it up.

I sat my two fingers on it, her doing so as well. 

"Spirts of the underworld" Hanna spoke and I rolled my eyes, hating how she always starts it.

"We are here to talk" Hanna spoke and I sighed. 

"Oh my god Hanna, get with it" I groaned, feeling sleepy. 

"Shut up" Hanna groused, rolling her shoulders back.

"We're here to talk. You made noise, we want answers" Hanna grinned and I groaned.

"Ignore the bitch" I smirked and she groaned.

It started moving and I grinned, Hanna sticking her tongue out at me.

"B-I-T-C-H" It spelt and I smirked.

"Bitch" I grinned and Hanna rolled her eyes.

"Alright, so someone is here, calling me a bitch. Wanna tell me who you are?" Hanna provoked.

"P-I-P-E-R. Piper" I read out and I laughed.

"You click baiting me again?" I questioned, Hanna raising an eyebrow.

"When I did a rem pod experiment with Demi, i asked if Piper was here and if she was a child and stuff and asked if i was being click baited and it said yes" I shrugged and she laughed, moving her finger a little.