75

*Spencer's POV*

Cece and I spent the next day shopping for candles, flowers and all that jazz and I was starting to get really excided. 

I packed it all, it having it's own separate suit case.

I texted Matthew to pack a bag of Demi's clothes for me and meet me at a gas station near her house. 

Matthew and Cece were in on it all; and the scariest part is when I had to go pick up Demi... having no idea how she is... what she's been doing and if she'll agree.

I arrived at her door step; and I heard screaming and laughing that sounded like Colby and my heart ached...

The door opened and Demi's eyes widened.

"What do you want?" 

"To see if you and Colby will come with me somewhere?" I put on my best puppy dog face and she sighed, leaning against the door frame and I heard Colby ask who was there before he came into view and a big smile came across his face.

"MOMMY!" Colby yelled and he hugged my legs and our eyes widened.

"Mommy?" Demi and I said simultaneously and Demi and I made eye contact and I didn't know what to do. 

"I don't know what to do" I whispered to Demi; my hand rubbing her sons back.

"Uh... um... erm... I don't know... I've never had him call someone else his mom or dad" She mumbled; glancing down at her son who was looking up at me so I gave him a small smile. 

I picked him up, holding him on my hip and Demi looked at me weird... 

"What?"

"Huh? Nothing" She smiled and I raised an eyebrow. 

"Don't worry about it" Demi sent me a small smile; and I shrugged, Colby laying his head on my shoulder; looking at Demi.

"So?"

"So what?"

"You wanna come?" 

"Come where?"

"I see what you're doing, you sneaky bitch. Come with me somewhere for the weekend? I'd say the week... but I have school and you have a festive concert to do" I gave her a smile and she grinned.

"I'd love too" She spoke happily before panic took over her face.

"WHAT DO I PACK!?!?" She rushed towards the stairs and I just laughed following her because I need a bag for Colby.

"Demi I already packed for you" I watched her body relax as she glared at me and I went to pack a bag for Colby. 

"What about the dogs?!"

"Matthew will watch 'em" I informed and she carried his bag down and we got into Demi's car since she had a car seat for Colby and I brought it back to her...

The beginning of the ride was pretty quiet until I asked the one burning question. 

"What happened between you and Joe when I left?"

"What do you mean?"

"You drove back to his house; what happened between you two?"

"We talked" She kept it pretty nonchalantly. 

"About" I pressed and I saw her sigh; tensing up a little bit.

"You" She kept quiet and I noticed Colby had fallen asleep at some point.

"what about me?" I pressed harder and she let out a soft groan and normally I'd get turned on, but I'm too interested in what happened when I left to worry about sex with Demi.