25

A/N: Imma flash forward time because I really don't wanna write the time she is on tour tbh.

Disclaimer: IF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT LEARNING WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO GHOST GADGETS, SKIP THIS AUTHOR NOTE!! Thought i'd explain them, for those who don't know, so when you read about them in the book, you are not confused. 

Explaining objects above!:

EVP Recorder: This is a simple recorder, it could the difference between this and a normal recorder is it picks up the sounds you can't hear by ear. Reason why its very common for spirits :)

Spirt Box: All this is, is it just amplifies what is spoke to it, so you can hear it better by ear.

Mel Meter: this detects energy near it that gets either really cold or really hot. It will go off, reading a number and it makes a noise to catch your attention. 

Rem Pod: This is a little box, that makes a noise, the a tenia lights up and makes a noise, singling something or someone has touched it (I love rem pods) The little knobs are what light up btw. 

EMF Meter: It's like a rem pod and a mel meter together. If a cold or hot energy is near it, it will light up signaling how strong it is, and what the tep is. It isn't my favorite because it doesn't make a noise to say it goes off, but I guess if you're a spirit you'd like it, because you can play with it and it won't scare the shit out of you. 

*Spencer's POV*

[Hey! I heard you're back in cali from a little mouse ;) Wanna film a youtube video with me? I can't get anyone to come back to the place with me : / ]

[What kinda video??]

[I would like to re-visit the mental hospital where I got a good convo with someone named Piper]

[I mean, I got stuff todo tonight and I'd need to talk to someone but I can go tomorrow]

[So tomorrow you'll come film a video with me?]

[I'd love to babe!] 

I grinned. She doesn't call me babe often but when she does I get a school girl crush smile on my face. 

I looked down at Oliver and I was smiling wide.