82

*Spencer's POV*

I grabbed everything Cece and I bought and I took the time they were gone to set it up; making sure every rose petal was in it's perfect place, the lighting was good, the smell was amazing. Every nick and cranny of this; had to be perfect.

I walked around our cabin and normally if it rained, everyone would be bummed; but luckily for me, Demi loves the rain.

I checked the camera's I had set up as a time-lapse of me setting up the proposal and when everything was in place; I locked all the doors so if Demi got home while I was changing, she couldn't have my "surprise" ruined.

I took the camera's and hide them but made sure they were all still in frames of everything before I left to go change so I wasn't just in sweat pants and my "it's laundry day" shirt. 

The second the door opened; I wasn't ready but I had to be

"Hey baby I'm bac- the fuck did you do to the cabin?" Demi spoke getting back with Colby since I made Colby take her claiming he wanted another "mommy and me" day. 

"Momma; bad words"

"Colby what did I tell you?"

"I can say bad words when I'm older" He told Demi and she nodded making me giggle.

"You look nice? What you doing?" Demi looked at me  suspiciously and I smiled.

"Colby go get it and Demi you come here" I walked towards her, grabbing her hand and Demi looked at me confused. 

"What are you doing" Demi giggled and I walked her down the entrance of the cabin; looking around.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Yes, many times; now what's your issues. Spill Lowe" Demi eyed me.

"Well stop bitching and move your fat ass over here"

"It may be fat but you love it" Demi shook her ass at me and I laughed, slapping with a hum.

"Especially when it's sitting on my-"

"WATCH IT!" Demi yelled and I giggled; wrapping my arms around her.

"No really, why does the cabin have flowers and shit all over it?"

"Well if you'd shut up for 5 seconds you'd know" I rolled my eyes and Colby came back with a black box.

"Alright because you took all the romance out of it, stand here" I placed her where I wanted her and she laughed as I stood in front of her.

"I don't know what to fucking do now cause your mouthy ass ruined all the romance I had planned, so take in the décor because this is the best you'll get, will you marry me?" I asked, opening the ring box and I didn't get down on one knee because when Demi and I talked about it, we both agreed whoever proposed wasn't doing that for a story I'd probably won't tell another day. 

"God damn it Spencer!" Demi laughed; her head thrown back and I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

"Yes, Yes I will marry you!" She giggled and I put the ring on her finger and she didn't even look at it before kissing me.

"I had it all planned out! And your big mouth had to start stuff" I pouted and she giggled; her hands cupping my face into another kiss.

"You're adorable" She smiled and I frowned.

"I wanted to be all cliché and shit and of course you gotta come all in here and ruin it!" I whined and she hugged me.

"Baby, I don't need a perfect proposal to have a perfect marriage, I just need a perfect person to make an okayish marriage"

"Excuse me?"

"I love you, it's a good thing, I don't need the flowers and the candles! I need your ass in my bed every damn night and your boobs in my face every time a child drives me crazy" She smiled and I laughed really hard.

"This was the worst proposal of all time" I frowned and Demi smiled at me.

"It's okay, I knew" Demi winked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How?"

"Colby's gotta big mouth just like his momma! I think it's cute that you asked him first" She smiled and I glared down at Colby.

"COLBY! It was a sh-sh-secret" I put my finger to my mouth, shushing him and he frowned.

"I sorry" He apologized and Demi smiled. 

"It's okay bubba" Spencer giggled, bending down and kissing his cheek.

"So now what happens? We're engaged with issues?" I asked.

"That's our brand baby" Demi wrapped her arms around me.

"We need to talk kids" Demi brought up and I slowed that down real quick.

"You and your big mouth needs to slow the fuck down; one issue at a time, starting with, Demi you're started your period" I informed her and she looked down at groaned.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN!" She went to the bathroom and I looked down at Colby.

Let's not fuck this one up... he's got hope; time and a future 

* * * *

I was gonna write a super cute proposal but that's so not their style lol, i'd love to have a proposal this way, I aint a romance girl lol, if I have a public proposal, they better have a death certificate ready.

Casually on first day "I don't do public proposals" 

I'd be ya he'd / she'd leave me lol.

My bi ass has issues :D

Written on: 5 / 21 / 18 and 6 / 1 / 18

Published on: 6 / 1 / 18

Word Count: 951