44

*sexual content warning*
*graphic*

*Mommy Kink!*

* * * * *
*Demi's POV*
Spencer stood up, wrapping her arms around my neck as our lips stayed locked

* * * * **Demi's POV*Spencer stood up, wrapping her arms around my neck as our lips stayed locked

I felt my hands reach her hips, making their way to her ass. 

"Careful of my gun shot wound" Spencer whispered as I nodded, my lips finding her neck, trying to find her sweet spot again.

When I found her sweet spot, I had her moaning real quick, making my panties damp.

Her fingers found my hair as she leaned back.

My hands founs the hem of her shirt, sliding them under her shirt and unhooking her bra, Spencer moving her arms so the bra dropped to the floor, her shirt still converting her.

"You look damn good" Spencer mumbled, kissing my neck now as I messaged her clothed breast.

Once we declothed ourselves, standing butt naked in her living room, I kissed down the valley of her chest, connecting my lips with her nipple, sucking the erect pink nub.

Spencer's hand rested on my ass after moving down the curve of my hip. 

I removed myself from her, leaning back to take a good look at Spencer.

Memorizing every inch of her body as I could.

When my eyes landed on the gunshot wound that was bandaged, I took a deep breath, brushing my hand lightly over it.

I wrapped my hand within Spencer's, bringing her towards the bedroom. 

I sat on the bed, pulling her into my lap.

I brushed some hair behind her ear, starring into her eyes.

My hands rested on her back, holding her close as I kissed her lips softly. 

"Demi" She whispered and I hummed against her lips, kissing the tip of her cupids bow.

I waited for Spencer to respond, but she never did making me look up at her.

She looked away, not responding to me. When I went to ask her what she wanted, when she shifted before I felt a finger slip inside of me, catching me by surprise.

"Spencer!" I gasped, her finger moving over my clit.

"Demi, shut up already. Talk after we fuck" She groaned, rubbing my clit harder making it impossible for me to respond.

I groaned, feeling her finger slip into my wet hole, moving slowly.

She let me move my hips along her movements, another finger going inside of me.

I leaned back, her hips laying across mine.

I groped her while she added a third finger, making me bite my lip

Spencer went to change positions and I took that moment to slip a finger inside her, going deep within her, she moaned before her hand came out of me, grabbing a hold of my wrist stopping me from moving inside of her

"Something wrong?" I pondered, worrying I had done something wrong or something that hurt her.

She shook her head, smiling down at me briefly.

"I have a confession" She pouted, making me raise an eyebrow.

"That is?" 

"I have a mommy kink" She blushed, looking away bashfully.

"Explain. I know what that means, just explain with how please" I smiled, pulling her face back to look at me.

"I get turned on, by calling you mommy" She blushed and I smirked.

"Guess what?" I whispered, Spencer humming in response.

"I'm completely okay with that" I grinned, turning us over, and going to tease her lips.

I locked my lips with hers, spreading her legs apart before kissing my way down to her pussy

I kissed the lips of her wet cunt, before swiping my tongue up her folds.

"Fuck, mommy" Spencer breathed out, arching her back on the bed, I felt a rush of adrenaline go through my veins, giving me a burst of confidence. 

I sucked on her folds a little, my thumb playing with her clit that was starting to throb. 

My tongue dated in and out of her hole, making Spencer squirm.

"mommy, I'm close!" She moaned.

I removed myself from her, making her wail.

I rested myself against her pussy and grinded myself against her.

The bedroom was filled with moans and grunts, making my heart pound.

"Mommy, I'm close to cumming" Spencer breathed out as I moved faster against her. 

"When you cum for my princess, I want you to cum as hard as you ca" I demanded, Spencer nodding.

I moved hard against her and we both came undone, our moans filling the apartment . . .

* * * *

I know it's bad, but it's been a while since I've wrote lesbian smut . . . I mean . . . I just wrote Jerrie smut recently (Jade thirlwall and Perrie Edwards) but I didn't have the mommy kink in it, and I need to get use to that being in my smut before it'll become "good".

It'll become more detailed and such overtime :D

Written:  1/7/18

Published: 1 / 7 / 19

Word Count: 804