26

A/N: I know I'm 26 parts in, this is in no way going to be a short story. I don't ever write short stories. That's not my writing style. 

*Demi's POV*

We made it to the car and Spencer wasn't even buckled before I was driving away.

"Geeze that was close!" I laughed, looking over to make sure Spencer was okay. 

I pulled over by a cemetery, seeing it was the closest place I could park.

 I got out of the car, and walked over to Spencer's side of the door.

I opened the door.

"Let me see your neck" I demanded, wanting to make sure she is okay. 

She moved her hair out of the way, and there was a hand print by her vocal cords.

"Spencer, that isn't okay. Hand me your phone" I demanded and she did. 

I took a photo with flash to show her.

"babe, that isn't okay" I pouted and she chuckled, taking a deep breath.

"I've never been physically touched before" She responded and I smirked.

"Might wanna clarify that" I winked and she blushed laughing softly. 

"You okay?" I asked, looking at the area again.

"Yeah" She smiled, grabbing my hand and trying to pull me into the car.

"Whatchu doin' " I giggled, being pulled to sit on her lap.

"I could use a kiss to make it better" Spencer smiled innocently.

"What happened to friendly dates?" I giggled, looking into her brown eyes.

"That was months ago" She winked, resting her hands on my hips loosely. 

"Thought we keeping it PG" I smirked, glancing down at her. 

"I turned 13 bitch" She grinned and I laughed, leaning down to kiss where the mark was.

She moved her neck to the side, giving me better access.

I pecked it a few times, before giving soft kisses up to her cheek.

"Happy" I murmured, leaning back to see her face again.

"Why'd you stop" She moaned in annoyance.

"What?" I asked curiously.

She ran her hands up my back to my neck, lightly pushing a bit towards her neck and I chuckled quietly, leaning back down and kissing the spot again, this time sucking a little bit before leaning back again.

"Demi" she groaned, making me smile softly.

"Babe, i'm not going to keep kissing your neck by a cemetery" I pouted, looking our the window at all the graves.

I felt a hand on my chin, tuning my head back to face her.

She sat up a little, pulling me closer to her face.

"I want you to kiss me" She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Spencer, do you see where we are?" I asked and she nodded, leaning forward so our lips were almost touching.

"That's why you should kiss me" She whispered and I sighed, rolling my eyes.

I connected our lips, and we moved them together slowly, my eyes drifting shut.

My hands found her hair, and that's where they stayed.

After a few minuets, I pulled away, and watched her eyes drift back open.

"That should make for a good story if we date and someone asks when our first kiss was" I chuckled, licking my lip a little.

"I'm always in for a good story" She smirked, pulling me back to kiss her again.

Things got a little heated, turning into a make out session at 2am by a cemetery.

 I left a small hickey on the side of her neck, before pulling away, breathing a little heavy.

"Tonight was eventful" I commented, smiling down at her.

"You do realize your lips are addicting" She sighed, licking her lip, before biting it.

"I've been told that before" I winked and she frowned.

"By who?" 

"You" I chuckled, pecking her cheek.

"Not funny" Spencer groused. 

"I think I'm very funny" I smiled proud.

"I think you're cute" She winked and I blushed a little bit, climbing off her and shutting the door, getting into the drivers seat to make the way back to her apartment to drop her off.

When we made it, I saw a girl outside with Oliver and I felt jealous and I wasn't afraid to show it. 

"Who's she?" I grumbled, looking at the girl.

"You jelly?" She teased and I nodded.

"Yes, who is she" I asked again.

"That is Emily, Hanna's older sister" Spencer smiled, she leaned over and I felt her lips by my ear.

"Only got eyes for you baby" Spencer murmured, biting my ear lobe before she got out of the car after grabbing her bag. She walked up to the door, taking Oliver's leash.

She looked back and blew me a kiss before walking inside with the girl and Oliver.

I drove home, a smile plastered on my face, forgetting about the terrifying moment we had just a few hours ago and focusing on what happened by the cemetery.

* * * *

We're getting somewhere ;)

Check my recent message on my message board if you want a update about the updates and where I've been

Written on: 11 / 23 / 17

Published on: 11 / 27 / 17

Word Count: 849