07

Removed the french thing because yall are haunting me with it 4 years later. It's been 4 years. shut up and move on lol - may 9th 2020

*Spencer's POV*

"Alright, you ready?" I asked Sofia and she nodded, turning on her camera to have her point of view of things. 

I tuned on mine and we started exploring.

As we walked through, it was really weird. It was oddly quiet besides our footsteps.

I walked by Sofia, not wanting to split just yet.

As we explored the front part of the building, I heard a noise and I stopped abruptly.

"Did you hear that?!" I whisper yelled.

"No, hear what?" she asked and I took a deep breath, looking around with the camera light.

"This place is sketchy" I whispered.

As I walked towards the noise, I saw something quick go by and a shiver went down my spine. 

I pulled out my phone and made sure it was shut off, knowing the nose sounding like a ding.

"Saf, was that your phone?" I asked and she pulled it and looked.

"Oh shit, yeah, sorry Spence" She said and I glared at her.

"Phone off Saf" I scolded and I watched her shut her phone off. 

As we walked it seemed like nothing happened.

It was an hour later and we were thinking about splitting up when we heard a loud bang.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered loudly, quickly turning around.

"I don't know. Let's split up, turn your phone on though incase I can't find you and we need to regroup" Sofia said and I nodded.

We both turned out phones on then playing the sound for the camera in case they go off before splitting up.

"Alright, let's see" I said, turning the camera on me.

"Sofia is filming as well, and I think It'll be up on her channel, so if something goes down over there, check it out on her channel. Alright, let's explore" I smirked.

I walked through, stepping over some thing's on the ground, when I noticed something moving in the distance.

I imeadtily zoomed in on it, wanting to show what I saw.

I quietly walked over by it and the closer I got the more I realized how weird it was.

the light on the ceiling was moving a bit.

"Alright, let's see If there is anything around it, being able to move it" I spoke, looking around for windows or air vents that could have made it move.

I saw nothing, and I showed on camera what I was looking at. 

I walked through and I heard small noises but nothing to concerning, until I heard a really loud bang.

It was so loud it made me jump.

"What the fuck was that" I spoke, looking around.

I heard my text messaging go off and I immediately picked it up.

[Was that you?]

[No! You heard it too?!]

[Yes! That loud bang?!]

[Yeah!]

[Where did it come from?]

[I dunno, meet me by the front door and we'll go look and see if we can see anything] 

I made my way over to where we started, and I saw Sofia coming into view.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked me, her breathing quicker then it normally would be.

"I'm not sure, but come on" I called, walking in front of her.

As we walked I looked around, seeing if anything had changed from the last time I walked through.

"Everything seems to be how it was when I originally walked through" I told Saf, making observations.

As I kept walking with Saf, we came across something I wasn't ready for.  

I made it to an area I haven't gone through yet and we heard a scrape come from there making me turn to look at Sofia.

"What the fuck" I mouthed to her and she shrugged, not taking her camera off the area as I turned mine to show my face.

"Well, come on Spencer" She chuckled and I starred at her as if she had gone insane. 

"Why the fuck are you laughing during this!" I asked flabbergasted at her actions.

"Because you're acting like some murder is around the corner" She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"You never know" I shrugged, turning my camera back and I started walking forward.

"WOAH!" I yelled, coming into view of the bathroom of this place.

"What the hell" Sofia spoke slowly.

"Wait . . ." I spoke slowly, looking around.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled, not believing what the hell I was looking at.

"What the hell" Sofia spoke, looking at what I was looking at. 

"Wait, why the fuck is it red?" I asked, turning to look at her.

"You're worrying about why it's red? I'm worrying about why there is a name with a fucking perfect heart around it" Sofia said with wide eyes.

"Wait . . . what the hell? I don't wanna get closer but at the same time I do" I spoke, looking at the red heart around the name in red.

It just hit me, what the name was. 

"Holy shit. Why is the name 'Demi' in red, with a perfect red fucking heart around it?!" I yelled and she looked at me like "oh, now you take notice of that".

I decided it was time to pull out my EVP Device, because I want answers, and I want them now. 

* * * *

Written on: 11 / 1 / 17

Published on: 11 / 1 / 17 

Word Count: 929