28

*Demi's POV*

We got to Spencer's sketchy looking neighborhood where a apartment complex was and when we got out of the car and into her building, I took Oliver out since Spencer had to pee really bad.

Oliver left me a doggy bomb, making me groan as I cleaned up the grossness that came from that dog's ass.

Batman goes potty but like . . . this dog is a whole knew level . . .

I got back in with Spencer's buzzer, and I was surprised Oliver let me take him outside.

"Babe! I'm back with your baby" I called, taking his lead off, giving him a treat.  

I heard the sink turn on, then off before the door opened.

"Ollie, Ollie, Oliver" Spencer sung out, Oliver just looked up at her before running the opposite direction and I laughed.

"Rude!" She called to him before looking over at me.

"Want anything?" Spencer questioned, motioning to the kitchen.

"I'm good for now, thanks" I smiled and she nodded. 

I sat on top of the counter top, moving my feet a little, feeling antsy.

"You're fidgety" Spencer noted, looking up at me.

I looked into her eyes, trying to hold back my lusted feeling.

I sighed, dropping eye contact to try to remove the growing feeling. 

"You alright?" Spencer asked as I kept eye contact with the brown tile on the floors.

"Just annoyed" I smiled and she frowned.

"Why?" She pouted when I looked up.

"Not at you, at myself" I laid a soft smile on my face, and she walked over to me.

"Why?" Spencer mumbled, I saw the sadness in her eyes and my heart felt sad.

"Because I'm sexually frustrated" I laughed and she raised an eyebrow. 

"I told you in the car" I shrugged and she laughed lightly.

"I mean . . . people don't normally have sex on the first date" She smirked and I laughed. 

"I know!" I yelled, a bashful giggle making its self known.

Spencer was standing between my legs, and she leaned forward as her lips connected to a soft slow kiss only making my insides turn.

I pulled away, sighing.

"Spencer, don't" I grumbled, moving my shoulder blades a bit.

"Don't what?" She asked, clearly knowing what I was talking about.

"Don't get me worked up with your sexiness only to leave me dripping in the end" I warned and she smirked, placing her hands on my lower back, pulling my towards her  a bit.

"Why would I leave you hanging?" She whispered into my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe before kissing the shell of my ear lightly, looking up at me as I moved my head to the side; wanting more. When she stopped I got annoyed. 

"Spencer" I whined, starting to reach the point where you get upset when you're sexually frustrated.

Instead of responding, Spencer snuck her arms up the back of my sweater , lifting it up.

When it came off, I got goosebumps from the air around us. 

Her finger tips run up my back lightly, reaching the clasp of my bra.