05

I fixed it. Leave me alone now lol - May 9th 2020 

*Spencer's POV*

"I'm making a video tonight at the haunted abandoned hospital, want to join me?" I asked Porter who shook his head imdeaditly.

"Oh Come on Porter! I need a new video for my youtube channel tomorrow" I exclaimed and he shook his head quickly.

"No Spencer, last time I went we got scared shitless and you got touched, I'm not coming with this time. Maybe next time ? . . . " He said, a little hesitant towards the end and I frowned.

"I need someone to come with me because I don't wanna go alone and Hanna most likely will not come because of when we went to the cemetery" I frowned. 

"What about that one girl that came into the shop asking Hanna about you. Why don't you ask her? She seemed to want to hang out with you" He brought up, his face lightening up a little more with a hopeful gleam to his eye. 

"Who Demi?" I questioned, wondering why he thought of her.

"Yeah, what about her?" He asked, running the soppy wet rag over the counter top while we were cleaning for closing.

"Porter, she is a popstar, I'm sure she wouldn't want to, plus I don't even know if she is still in California with her schedule" I sighed, cleaning out the coffee maker with my wet rag and bottle of soap.

"Popstar? We had a popstar in our coffee shop and you didn't tell me?!" He exclaimed, fake betrayal showing on his face. 

I rolled my eyes and finish cleaning up before taking my stuff and heading over to Adriana's house to drop him off. 

I sat and talked for a while before heading out and going to my apartment. I finished the night off with doing my school work and watching Netflix.

The next morning I sent out a quick tweet.

@MissLowe: I need someone to film with today. Any requests? Porter already said no :(

I watched the replies come in and one caught my eye

@username: Why not bring back Sofia? 

I thought about it and decided why not.

I quickly brought up out texts and sent out a quick message

[Hey Sofia, wanna film a video with me tonight ? ]

I set my phone down and decided to get dressed for today since I had to go to school for a few hours.

I came back and I saw a new message.

[Sure why not. Where we going?] 

[I found a abandoned hospital and its rumored to be haunted. Wanna check it out?]

[Where is it located?]

[Like, two hours away from my apartment, if I did the research correctly]

[So like, three hours from me? We meeting up or driving separately?] 

[What do you want to do?] 

[Um, why don't I meet you at your apartment?]

[Sure. what time?]

[9pm? that way we'll get there around 11pm and we have time to do your intro and stuff then explore for a bit. We just exploring or a over night?] 

[I don't really wanna sleep there since I got work at 9am, but I mean, we can stay there for a few hours and explore?]

[Yeah, that sounds about right. Just us two?]

[Yeah]

[Alright, see you in a few hours

I set my phone down after checking the time and I had a little time before I had to head out to school so I decided to browse Instagram for a while. 

I ended up on Sofia's Instagram and I spent the last 25 minuets scrolling through it, before I had to head off to school.

* * * * 

8:30pm hit and I made sure everything was charged for tonight and that I had empty memory cards.

When 9pm hit, I got a knock at my door and I opened the door and Sofia was there.

"Come on in, I gotta go pee real quick" I told her, opening the door more for her to enter my apartment.

I used the bathroom and grabbed a sweatshirt quickly, putting it on before putting my hair in a messy bun.

I brushed my teeth since I ate dinner not to long ago, and then I grabbed some socks and put them on, walking into the family room to grab my tennis shoes.

"Ready?" I questioned, tying my laces up. 

"Yeah" Sofia responded as I picked up my bag.

"here, let me get that" She said, taking my bag of camera equipment from me, I nodded at her, saying a quiet "Thank you" 

We went into her car and we started the drive to the hospital.

about half way there I turned the camera on.

"Salut, les gars (Hey guys) " I smiled, giving a small wave.

"I'm currently with Sofia! I asked on twitter who you wanted me to bring with and someone said Sofia, so I thought "Why not, it always get interesting with Sophie" so here she is" I smiled, pointing the camera at here.

"Today, we were heading to a abandoned hospital that is suppose to be haunted. We are about half were there, so the next time I turn on this camera, we will be at the location" I smiled before stopping the record button and saving the clip, turning the camera off.

When we got there in the pitch blackness, I imdeaditly knew tonight was going to be interesting. 

* * * *

Anyone have any guesses on how Spencer knows Sofia?

Written on: 10 / 29 / 17 

Published on: 10 / 30 / 17

Fixed French: May 9th 2020

Word Count: 1097