77

*Spencer's POV*

"What are you expecting me to say? "Oh I don't wanna be with you because you love someone else?" Demi, we fight with each other for a reason! If we didn't want to be together, neither of us would have been fighting this much! I don't want to start over, I don't want to be alone, I want you! I love you, I get how you would love Joe, I always have. I love you and I love what you have to offer! Why can't you see how much I love you?! I don't know how to show! I got mad, because I want kids with you! and you want them with Joe!" I yelled and Demi kept a poker face. 

"Spencer, you didn't understand what I was saying-" Demi started speaking but I cut her off.

"HOW DO I NOT UNDERSTAND?" 

"Can I explain what I was saying without you yelling at me?" 

"Fine"

"Thank you! Here is what I meant when we were at Joe's. We are two females, we are lesbians. We do not have the parts to make a child. Know who does? Me and Joe and we already have a child-"

"I DON'T WANT YOU HAVING SEX WITH JOE!" 

"Can you shut up?" Demi begged and I sighed, leaning back on the couch, crossing my legs, my feet resting on either side of my knees; as if I was meditating then leaned forward on my legs, resting my head on the palm of my hand.

"I wasn't talking about having sex with Joe. I was talking about a doctor putting his sperm in me. Not sex, nothing. That way 1, OUR, you me, and joe's kids are blood related and 2, we still get kids without having to go through a huge adoption, surrogacy whatever. Make sense?"  

"Yes baby, it does make sense but look at it from my point of view; all of our kids, will be biologically you and joes. None of them will be mine in a family tree. I know It sounds selfish; but what if something happens? Who are they gonna go with? Their biological parents or this chick that is married to their biological mom?" I sighed, knowing exactly how this sounds but I can't help it! It's how I feel. 

"What's more important? A family or how they are blood related?" Demi questioned, raising an eyebrow and I groaned.

"A family obviously! But ugh!" I ran my hands through my hair; getting frustrated. 

"Do you think that the people who adopt are worried about if their children are blood related?" Demi growled slightly and I shook my head sighing.

"Spence, this is such a stupid fight! We both want children! It shouldn't matter how we get them!" Demi frowned and I could see she was getting over worked.

I stood up; and made my way over to her.

A/N: we all know google translator sucks; so if you speak French, you can write what it would be in French in the comments :)

"I love you" I spoke in French and her eyes followed mine and I climbed onto her lap; wrapping my arms around her neck and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. 

"Yknow, you could have said your whole speech in French and I would agree" She giggled and I smirked; leaning down to kiss her lips and right when our lips touched, we both her the pitter patter of Colby's feet hit the wooden floors.

"I'll keep that in mind" I pecked her lips before looking over to see Colby had entered the room.

"You done fighting?" Colby questioned; looking up at us with curious eyes.

"We weren't fighting" Demi told him and he gave her a look, making me laugh. 

"You were yelling, Mrs.K says no fighting when we yell" He spoke so innocently that it broke my heart.