41

*Spencer's POV*

I opened my eyes, my surrounding's blurry for a second. 

I forgot where I was, before it all came back to me. 

"Oh my god you're awake! What the fuck happened!" Hanna yelled. 

Flashbacks from the night at the restaurant came back to me, my parents, Joe, Demi . . . 

I sighed out loud, moving my achy body to rub the sleep out of my eyes. 

"Shut the fuck up" I grouched, slowly sitting up. 

I saw the doctor come in, and we went through the routine before she said I could be discharged tomorrow morning. 

I explained to Hanna - my emergency contact - "What the fuck happened" and she looked like she was bout to beat some bitch up.

"Hanna, can you not do pointless shit? Can you leave and go check the animal hospital and see if Oliver is okay?" It came out more like a statement, then a question.

She argued, but nodded. 

I laid there and surprisingly, the only thing on my mind was Demi. 

When Hanna got back, she said the vet said he was having a surgery and everything should go well. 

As I laid there that night, not being able to fall asleep.

One thing, was left on my mind.

Babies. 

Not just any babies.

Demi's babies.

Not just Demi's babies.

Our  babies. 

I wondered what it'd be like, to raise a baby with Demi.

I wondered how it would go down.

If we'd adopt, use someone's sperm.

I've never wondered this before, but Demi telling me she had a child . . . made so many thing's be on my mind, that I've ever once even entered my brain.

Imagining her pregnant with a child, we'd raise together with her son - her son . . . . - how come I've never heard of him?

It was moment's like these, that I wish I had my phone. 

How does someone have a child? and it not go into the public?

 I laid in bed, falling asleep to a thought . . . that I knew wouldn't be just a thought  for long. 

* * * * 

When I got discharged from the hospital, I kept asking Safia - Who drove into town late last night - about bringing me to the vet clinic to check on Oliver.

She told me no, bringing me home.

She said I needed to rest my wounds and she'd pick him up when he was ready.

I knew I'd be laying here a while, bored out of my mind and worried about my puppy, so I decided to finish up some last minute things of school, to which I thought was done.

I ended up on twitter, wanting to tell everyone why I wouldn't be filming for a while.

@MissLowe: Hey guys! I won't have any new videos up for a while, because I'm on bed rest since I had surgery to get the bullet out of me! 

@MissLowe: HEY! I got a gunshot wound! I'm on bed rest! I've had a great three days! 

I logged off, sighing because I was bored.

No one was texting me back, and who I did want to talk to, I couldn't because I said goodbye to them.

I turned on Bones on Netflix, and chilled on the couch, my pain pill eventfully wearing off.

I slowly got up, pain shooting through my side. 

I heard my phone go off on the other side of the room, while I was taking a new pill, and I groaned.

I wobbled over to it, seeing a message from Demi.

[GUNSHOT WOUND?! WHAT THE FUCK?!]

* * * *
Happy New Year's eve! Update coming tomorrow as well!

Written on: 12 / 20 / 17 & 12 / 28 / 17

Sorry for the short chapter!

Published on: 12 / 31 / 17

Word Count: 614