Papa's & Mama's Girl

Just a short fluffy headcanon I had after I saw neimana's art on tumblr about Shiroi & Pleasure-chan. It hasn't even been a month and I miss Tokyo Ghoul so badly already T_T 

Sorry for any mistakes as this was written in 20mins while I was on the way to school.

Spoilers for those who have not read the last chapter of tgre!

--

A/N: Ishida hasn't given us Ken's and Touka's kid's name so everyone is just naming her pleasure since she came from her parents' pleasure *smirk* hehe

--

Pleasure stares as her parents stand in the kitchen talking about stuff she didn't care about and then watches papa lean in to kiss mama on the lips.

She jumps out and grins. "Papa! Mama! I have a question!"

Her parents were startled at her sudden appearance and turn to smile at her. Papa is the first one to speak. "What is it, darling?"

"Why does papa only kiss mama on the lips?" Pleasure asks, beaming at them.

That is when papa turns to gaze lovingly at mama and says, "because papa loves mama." Mama blushes and shoves him away playfully while pleasure-chan puts her finger to her chin and thinks.

The next day, pleasure-chan invites Naki's son, Shiroi over to their house. Appearing in front of her parents, she grins at their horror-filled faces—it's actually only papa who has a horror expression—and goes, "I love Shiroi! So I can kiss him like papa kisses mama!"

Kaneki stares at his daughter's hand holding Shiroi's hand and the first thing that came to his mind was Yamori. His face pales immediately and he pulls pleasure away from Shiroi, saying, "no!"

Touka laughs at his reaction and he looks at her as if to ask her to shush.

Being the protective father he was, papa squats down and explains to his daughter. "Pleasure-chan, your papa found love with mama only when he was 19 years old. You're too young for this."

"But papa! I love Shiroi!!"

"No you don't. Who do you love more, Shiroi or papa and mama?"

Pleasure didn't even bat her eye when answering. "Papa and mama!"

Papa grins and mama hits him for trying to brainwash his daughter's mind, to which he retorts with, "she's too young to be saying about love and kisses!"