Party

Touka's POV

Ever since 1 month ago, I noticed Kaneki has been spending most of his time with Hinami.

During his breaks, his holidays, whenever he's free. And he's even neglecting me, his girlfriend. I hate myself for being jealous of Hinami even though I know she's lonely without her parents.

The other day I saw them together again as usual and they looked like they were having so much fun together. I couldn't help being curious so after they left to a shopping mall, I stalked them.

They went to a flower shop, bought some flowers then moved on to a party shop where they bought party hats, confetti, plates, cups and many other items before heading home.

I didn't know what and who they were for and pondered about it for the whole night and still couldn't come up with a conclusion.

The next day...

When I opened Anteiku's door, confetti suddenly got thrown over me and I heard people shouting 'happy birthday'. I opened my eyes wide and looked around.

I saw everyone wearing a party hat and there was a banner in the shop that said "Happy 18th/19th (you guys decide how old she is) birthday, Touka!"

Then lightning struck me. Today is my birthday! Which I totally forgot about.

Kaneki walked towards me with a big present box. "I hope you like this party Hinami and I organized for you." He said as he passed the present to me.

I took the present box from his hands. "T-Thank you..."

"Come Touka-chan, take a seat you're the birthday girl for today." Yoshimura said.

They had a really fun party that evening. With the exception of Yoriko's cake & Hide's hamburgers, everything was fun. After the whole party, Touka called Kaneki & Hinami to her room.

Touka bowed down before them and apologized.

"I'm so sorry! When I saw you guys being together so often, I got jealous and even had horrible thoughts. I didn't know everything you guys did was for me. I'm sorry."

"Ah Touka-chan it's alright! Please raise your head! It couldn't be helped because we really were spending more time with each other than needed!" Kaneki said.

Touka did and Hinami hugged her. "It's okay as long as onee-chan love it!"

"Hinami... Thank you. I love it." Touka smiled. She then turned to Kaneki. "Thanks Bakaneki."

"Hey why does Hinami gets her name and mine with Baka?" Kaneki asked.

"Because you're my only baka." Touka replied, face reddening.

He blushed and she laughed.

Hehe birthday party! I would love it if someone did this for me! But in my country having parties over 12 years old is considered lame but I still would like it.

Anyway there's not much of Touken scenes here but I hope you guys liked this one shot! Remember to vote and comment down your requests! :D