Prank

Touka is feeling really really bored and so decided to play a prank on her boyfriend. She giggled as she imagined how his reaction would be.

"Touka..." Kaneki called as he pulled her close to him, intertwining their fingers together.

Normally, she would respond with "what?". But today she didn't. He turned her around and pressed her against the wall. Leaning in, he attempted to kiss her but ended up kissing the wall.

He pulled back and she was already at the other side of the room, sitting on the bed. He settled down beside her and wrapped his arms around her, preventing her from escaping.

Closing his eyes, he attempted to kiss her again and this time, she covered her mouth and he's kissing her hand.

Feeling frustrated and worried, he asked. "Did I do something wrong today?"

No response.

"Or are you just not feeling well?" He placed his hand over her forehead.

She isn't having a fever so why is she acting like this? Could it be that I really did something wrong? He starts panicking.

Releasing her, he tried to recall if something he did the past week made her mad.

Touka glanced over to him as he got lost in his own thoughts and smirked. Now he's reflecting on what he might have done wrong~

The first thing that came to his mind was her favorite rabbit cup. He accidentally dropped it and broke it. She was pissed for a while until he bought her another similar one. So that's done.

The second thing that came was when he broke dishes at the cafe. Despite being pissy, she helped him in cleaning but it also resulted in him getting the lecture for half an hour. So nope.

The third thing that came was that he misplaced her favorite hairpin somewhere. He still hasn't bought her a new one and that was a week ago.

"I-is this about your favorite rabbit hairpin? I'm sorry! I haven't found a new one yet!" He tilted his head and apologized.

If he had not told her about this, she would have forgotten about it and let it go. You bastard! You haven't found my pin! But she tried not to let it show on her face, remaining calm.

Upon hearing no reply, he raised his head. "That isn't the case? Then what is?" He questioned himself.

She stood up and walked to the living room, turning on the television. Kaneki thought that it would be best that he left her alone for a while.

A few hours later...

"Hey Touka-chan, have you seen my book? You know, the one I was reading the other day." Kaneki asked.

Touka ignored him and continued doing what she was doing.

He thought maybe she didn't hear him properly and repeated his question but no reply came. Walking over to her, he watched as she stirred her coffee.

"Are you still angry about something I did? I swear I don't remember anything else I did besides losing the hair clip..."

She glared at him, earning a shocked expression from him. It was just another one of her pranks though.

"I...I'll just be over there if you need me..." He said with a glooming expression on his face. Being ignored by his lover was hurting his heart and he went to reflect on what he did again. He wants to hear her voice and touch her.

Looking back at him, Touka started to feel bad for ignoring him and thought that maybe it was time to stop joking around. She didn't want to go to the point until he doesn't feel needed. Because of her boredom and a mere prank, she doesn't want him to leave Anteiku again. She went to so much trouble to bring him back and she will not allow him to leave.

She walked over to him and sat down beside on the couch. Placing her hand on his arm, she called his name and he looked at her.

"I'm sorry. I was just bored and I played a prank on you. I wasn't angry or anything."

Hope filled up his face. "You weren't angry?"

She shook her head and he hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad! I was so worried that I really did something wrong!"

Instead of getting angry at her, he was happy. She sighed (in a happy way), this is why he always gets bullied by her.

He released her and started. "But Touka-chan, I was really worried you know! You started ignoring me all of a sudden and I started to wonder if you hated me or something." He said, pouting.

That means she stopped the prank just in time. Lucky.

Cupping his cheeks, she pressed her lips onto his. "I'm sorry, okay?" She said softly.

Kaneki grinned.

"And before I forget..." She glared menacingly at him. "You haven't bought my hair clip?"

"Ah..." Fear surged through him. "I'm sorry! I haven't found one yet! I'll get it by next week!"

She sighed heavily. "Fine. I don't have the right to be angry at you. After all, I'm the one who played a prank on you. So we're equal."

"Are we? I don't know Touka-chan. You might have to earn my forgiveness."

"Wha-but you said you forgave me!"

"I didn't."

-FLASHBACK-

Cupping his cheeks, she pressed her lips onto his. "I'm sorry, okay?" She said softly.

Kaneki grinned.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Touka's face paled. That's right. He never said that... She backed away as her boyfriend towered over her. "W-what do I have to do to get you to forgive me?"

"Hmm I wonder..." Kaneki said, placing a finger on his lips, thinking. He carried her up into his arms and laid her onto the bed, getting on top of her.

"I won't let you sleep tonight." He whispered huskily into her ear and she shivered, goosebumps down her spine.

That night, Kaneki had his way with her over and over and she didn't sleep a wink until morning.

---

Yay. Wrote this on my way to school (1.5hrs). Fluff ❤️❤️❤️