Haircut

Placing her elbows on the table and hands on both sides of her face, Touka stared at her boyfriend who was sitting in front of her, reading his book as usual.

"Say Ken, isn't your hair getting a little too long?" She asked and raised her hand, touching his bangs.

Kaneki looked up from his book and directed his gaze upwards to his bangs. "Ah I guess it is. I don't really have the time to go and get it cut."

She rolled her eyes. "You have time right now, don't you?"

"Well yes but I want to spend it reading my book." He said, frowning and looking down at his newly bought novel. "Oh yeah maybe I could get Tsukiyama-san to cut it for me since he's so stylish with his fringe and all..."

She rolled her eyes. "Seriously? I have a feeling that after he cut your hair, he'll pick those up and sniff the hell out of it like the pervert he is."

"Ah." That thought never crossed his mind.

Touka exhaled heavily. "I got it. I'll cut it for you."

His eyes widened. "You know how to cut hair?"

She shot him a menacing glare. "Are you underestimating my abilities? I'll have you know that I cut just fine!"

"I-I'm sorry."

---

The couple spread newspapers all over the toilet floor and placed a stool in the middle of it, where Kaneki sat. He was shirtless, since they didn't have those large white cloths where you wrap around your body to prevent hair from dropping onto your clothes.

Holding a pair of scissors in her hand, Touka stood behind him and asked, "so what kind of hairstyle do you want? Should I cut bald for you?" She joked.

"N-no please not that!" He raised his voice, afraid that she'll really do that.

"I'm just kidding. Of course I won't do that. Who do you think I am?"

"You're Touka." He replied, not meaning anything bad.

"What is that supposed to mean?! I'll really cut bald for you!" She held her scissors up high and Kaneki panicked.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized. "Um I guess trimming it a bit would be fine.."

The female ghoul took a comb and begun running it through his hair, fixing all the tangled ends. Then, she got to work.

As she trimmed the hair at the back, Kaneki stared at the reflection of her in the mirror and smiled. It's just a haircut and yet, she's so focused. But he loves that part of her, being able to work hard in everything she does. That was something he always lacked because he always does things half-heartedly.

After finishing the back, Touka moved to stand in front. "Close your eyes."

He did as he was told and she began working on his bangs. Her fingers brushed against his forehead and without thinking, he leaned against them, enjoying the feeling. Her cheeks warmed slightly and she tried to ignore his action, continuing to cut his hair.

"Alright, I'm done. What do you think?"

Kaneki opened his eyes and looked at his hair. "Wow... You're really good at this! You should become a hairdresser or something!" He exclaimed, impressed at her cutting.

"Good that you like it."

He stood up and pressed his lips onto hers, separating only a few seconds later. "Thank you, Touka-chan. I love you. ❤️ "

She blushed and looked away. "You're welcome..."

- Extra -

"You should cut your bangs as well." Kaneki said as he played with her bangs.

"What. NO! They're supposed to cover the scar on my eye." Touka exclaimed.

He pouted. "But I want to be able to see your beautiful full face... I only get to see half your face all the time."

She heaved a heavy sigh and turned away from him to lay on her side. "I'll think about cutting it..."

He turned to wrap his arms around her from behind and moved to press his lips on her nape. "You know, no matter how you look, it won't make my love for you lesser. I'll still love you the same."

Her cheeks flushed at his confession and she muttered under her breath, "maybe I should cut it..."

"But whatever your decision is, to cut it or not, I'll respect that." He said, placing his hand over hers and intertwining their fingers together.

---

I love writing fluff they're just so fluffy 😍😍

I'm gonna post up a poll next chapter so do answer it if you have time! It's about my stories.