Reunion

"Touka-chan."

Her fingers which was holding her pencil twitched.

That voice... Kaneki?

Touka spun her head around to check whether it was him. The person who she have been thinking of the past few weeks.

Her eyes widened. The white haired male with an eyepatch whom she has missed so dearly stood before her.

Touka threw her pencil on the table, stood up from her chair and ran towards him, tackling him with a hug.

"Don't leave me again..."

His eyes widened.

Touka-chan...

Kaneki wrapped his arms around her waist and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Don't blame me if anything happens."

"Mm." Touka positioned her hands on his chest. She turned her head to the right and breathed in his scent. Her favorite scent was still there. But his hair had a faint smell of blood.

Kaneki inhaled.

Touka has changed so much over a short period of time. In the past, she would never let him hug her like this and she would always punch or hit him whenever he touched her.

Also, this may be Kaneki's imagination but he feels that she has grown taller and more feminine (in terms of her longer hair & bigger chest). In a short span of 6 months, she has become a woman. A beautiful one.

Kaneki loosened his grip on her slightly and planted a kiss on her forehead. Touka raised her head and looked at him.

She was crying. He ran his fingers through her bangs while using his thumb to wipe away the tears that were falling down her cheek. He then tucked her bangs behind her ear. It pains him to see her cry.

"Touka-chan..."

Touka tip-toed and brought her face closer. For the first time in 6 months, their lips met.

"Kaneki... Stay here for tonight."

He avoided eye contact. "I... Can't..."

"Please just for tonight?" Touka pleaded.

Kaneki gave in. "Okay."

She smiled.

He took her lips once more, rougher this time. They fought for dominance but Kaneki won and she whimpered. He grinned when he heard her and continued tilting his head to get deeper kisses. They often separated for air, but once recovered, their lips would join again.

At one point, Kaneki moved his hands down to the back of her thighs and pulled them up, making Touka secure her legs tightly around his waist. He walked to the bed and placed her down gently.

"Comfortable?" He asked.

She nodded as her legs rested at both sides of his waist.

Kaneki started attacking her neck by licking and sucking while stroking her thigh. "Ahh... Kaneki..."

He lifted her shirt up and she straightened her arms for him to pull it off. Her upper body was now exposed and her breasts were covered by a light pink bra. Kaneki stared at it.

"Don't stare!" Touka covered her chest.

"Ah sorry it's my first time seeing a woman's breasts."

"Ah is that so..." She slowly uncovered her chest and blushed under Kaneki's piercing gaze. He squeezed her right breast and kissed her cleavage. His other free hand roamed her body.

Touka moaned and shivered. Kaneki furrowed his brows, releasing her and stopping in his actions.

"What's wrong?" She asked, disappointment in her voice.

"I think we should stop here."

"Why?"

"It's my first time and I'm not confident that it's not going to be painful for you. I don't want you to be hurt."

"It's fine. As long as it's with you." Touka placed her hands on both sides of his head and smiled.

Kaneki leaned forward and kissed her before slowly lying back down into the bed.

That night, both of them lost their virginity.

Next morning, Touka moaned as she heard noises. She opened her eyes and saw Kaneki putting on his clothes. "You're leaving?" She sat up on the bed, wrapping the blanket around her body.

"Yeah." Kaneki said as he puts on his last piece of clothing.

She stood up and hugged him from behind.

Kaneki turned around and hugged her. "I'll be back for you. But for now..." He released her and took out a box from his pocket.

Kneeling down before Touka, he opened the box, a diamond ring inside it. "Will you marry me? You'll be the only one I'll love."

Touka gasped and covered her mouth, tears threatening to escape.

"I know this is not much but I hope you'll accept. When I come back for you I'll get you a more expensive ring."

"Yes I will. Thank you." She wiped a tear that fell from her eye. Kaneki smiled and stood up, placed the ring on her ring finger. "I'll be back for you and we'll have our wedding, you'll be the prettiest wife ever. I promise."

Touka's face turned pink.

"Promise me that you won't die out there." She said as she placed her hand on his cheek.

"I promise."

Kaneki gave Touka one final kiss.

With that, he left. Touka waited for days, weeks, months and years but he never came back.

But after 3 years she saw him but he changed. He doesn't remember her and his hair was now half black and white. He works at the CCG and is supposedly the mentor of a 4 kids.

She supposed that CCG brainwashed him. But when she saw him cry after drinking her coffee, she knew there was still some parts of him that's there. She looked at her ring. She just has to be patient.

- THE END -

You know I hate that every time I lie down on my bed I get a new idea for the story but I'm lazy to get up to write it down? Then I decide to write it the next day. Then the next day I forget about it. == hate that man