Drunk

Brought to you by Tsukiyama!~ :D

---

Let's just take that ghouls can drink alcohol.

The ghouls were all having an alcohol night out and somehow they decided to have it at Anteiku. Itori, Uta and Yomo came over. Even the Gourmet was invited.

"Amore~~ Come everyone! Let's have a fun time together! Oh? I don't see my Kaneki-kun~~~" Tsukiyama said after he glanced around the empty shop.

Someone walked down the steps and opened the staff room door.

"Kaneki isn't here."

"Oh my Kirishima-san, if Kaneki-kun is not here, where would he be?" He walked up to her.

Touka folded her arms and rolled her eyes. "Like I'd tell you."

"Then I'll have to find out myself."

Tsukiyama ran upstairs shouting his love's name and received a reply.

"Ah Kaneki-" He stopped as he stared at the half-naked guy in front of him.

CALMATO SHUU... Tsukiyama thought as he stared at his love's abs.

"Ah I'm sorry, Tsukiyama-san. I heard my name so-Give me a minute." Kaneki buttoned up his shirt. "So what's the occasion that you're over here today?"

"He and the others are here today for some alcohol party." Touka said out.

Kaneki beamed at the sight of his girlfriend. He walked over to her and took her hands into his, kissing her cheek. Touka's cheeks reddened and Tsukiyama just stood there with his jaw open in shock.

"HE'S MINE!" The purple haired man shouted.

"Yes yes Tsukiyama-san. I am your friend. I'll drink a little with you so don't be like that."

The three of them went downstairs. Touka initially said she didn't want to drink but got persuaded by Itori and Kaneki's puppy eyes.

They sat in order from left to right: Yomo, Uta, Itori, Touka, Kaneki, Tsukiyama.

As they drank and chatted, Touka just sat there and played with her glass of wine, keeping quiet. As usual, Itori, Yomo and Uta are talking but now Tsukiyama is taking up Kaneki's attention and she has no one to talk to. Hinami can't drink either.

"T-Tsukiyama-san can you please refrain from touching me like that? I have a girlfriend." Kaneki said as he pushed his friend's hand away.

"Yes yes but I'm sure Kirishima-san wouldn't mind sharing?" Tsukiyama looked over at Touka. She just glared at him with a look that says, hands-off or I'll kill you.

He got the note and stopped touching Kaneki.

After a while, when everyone has drunk quite a bit, they started to get a little rowdy.

And Touka's glass was empty.

Yomo and Uta was arguing over something and Itori got bored watching them. She then decided to disturb people. Referring to Touka.

Listening to Tsukiyama flirting with Kaneki with french pick-up lines, Touka was going to lose her temper any time soon. Why is her boyfriend not rejecting Tsukiyama? He's just sitting there and laughing it off.

"Hehehe... *hic* Hey... Why...are you staring at Kanekicchiiiii and Gourmet-kun over there somush??" Itori suddenly turned to Touka and started talking.

Touka being a little ditzy from the wine, replied. "Ah?? How'ja know I waz staring at dam? *hic*"

Itori threw her arm around Touka. "I know everyyyyyything, girl. So are you jealoussss that Kanekicchiiiiii is not paying attention to youuuu?"

"Yez I ammm! Andd that stupid eggplant headdd is touching my Kaneki all over the place!!"

Kaneki heard his name and turned to her. "Wah! Touka-chan, your face is all red! Are you drunk?" He watched as she swayed from left to right repeatedly.

"I am not drunk."

"Who the hell are ya callin' an eggplant head huh?!!!" Tsukiyama screamed and stood up from his seat, making the seat fall backwards. "I need to say Miss Touka that I pity you."

Touka also stood up from her seat, throwing the seat down. "HAH?! I did nothin' to deserve your pity you eggplant head!!"

"You one-eyed butterfly! 2 monthsss into dating and the both of you have not had sex yet! Is that not pitiful?"

"HAH?!?! SHUT THE HELL UP YOU PISSHEAD!!" she sucked in a breath, "WHETHERWEFUCKORNOTISNONEOFYOURBUSINESS! ANYWAY I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT SEX I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU WERE TRYING TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!!!" She screamed.

Kaneki was caught between whether to get embarrassed that they're mentioning sex or to be worried about their fight. "Umm.. Can I speak?"

Tsukiyama and Touka shouted a "NO" at Kaneki at the same time and he just shut up.

As they bickered, Kaneki sat in between them, keeping quiet but after a while, he couldn't take it.

"I get it! I'll do anything so can you guys please stop quarreling?" Kaneki pleaded.

At that moment, Tsukiyama suddenly regained his senses and became sober. "One date."

Kaneki nodded. "Alright."

Touka thought about it for a while and grinned. "If you'll give me a kiss." She closed her eyes.

Kaneki blushed. Really? In front of everyone? He timidly pecked her cheek and pulled back. "Is this enough? C-Can we go up now?" He felt like he was gonna die from embarrassment.

Touka straddled him and pointed to her lips. "Here. Come onnn~~~ let's show eggplant head here that we are the real deal~"

Kaneki flushed at the feeling of her soft thighs against his and leaned forward once again. Touka was satisfied with the kiss and allowed him to bring her upstairs.

Tsukiyama fainted onto the table from the shock of seeing Kaneki kiss Touka on the lips.

---

Okay this was a request from mac0740 sorry for dragging it for so long I totally forgot about it DX

I feel really lazy to write so I gotta get some work to do. Will be taking up requests again so do give me a scenario and I'll write it up. May take longer than usual cuz of my studies but definitely will be up :3