Magazine

"I'm coming in." Touka announced as she closed the door behind her.

She walked inside Kaneki's apartment and saw that he wasn't around and so decided to make coffee for herself before settling herself down comfortably in his room. She sat down at the table opposite his bed.

She sipped the coffee slowly before her eyes caught a glance of a suspicious looking book under his bed.

Placing the cup down and crawling underneath his bed, she picked the book up. She crawled back out in the open and sat down, inspecting the cover of the book.

{Touka's POV}

"Women's Lingerie." I flipped through the magazine and saw many obscene pictures of women in lingerie. I blushed at it and also wondered whether I should kill Kaneki for this later. But he's also a guy so he needs these stuff.

But he already has his girlfriend who is me. So I was conflicted as to what I should do to him.

Suddenly, the door slammed open. "Touka-chan!"

"Woah. Relax I'm here." I quickly hid the book beside myself on the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?"

"It doesn't really matter. I can come over anytime I want since you gave me your house keys."

"I-I have to clean up my place sometimes so you have to tell me!" Kaneki rubbed his chin while saying that.

I stared at Kaneki rubbing his chin.

"Were you worried I might find something?"

"N-No!" He rubbed his chin. Again.

"You're looking for this, aren't you?" I held the magazine in the air, showing him.

Kaneki's eyes widened at the sight of the magazine. "It's not what it looks like! Hide lent that to me and I tried to refuse but he-" The white haired male spoke frantically but it was all the truth as he wasn't rubbing his chin.

"Relax Kaneki. I'm not angry. Come and sit beside me." I patted on the cushion beside me.

"Huh?" Kaneki looked baffled as to why I was asking him to sit down and not scolding him. Nevertheless he went and sat down beside me.

"Tell me, which lingerie do you like?"

Me being nice was too freaky for him so he pointed out the ones that he liked to avoid being yelled at.

-End of POV-

A few days after this incident, Touka called Kaneki to her room.

He sat on her bed and waited for her to come out from the toilet. He thought of some reasons of why she called him here.

1. She wants to break up.
2. She wants to punch the living daylights out of him.
3. She wants to kill him.
4. She needs a favor on something.

Kaneki hoped it was number 4 as the other 3 options didn't sound very nice.

Touka came out of the toilet while he was still staring at the floor.

"How... do I look?"

He looked up at her. She was standing in front of him. His jaw dropped.

Touka was wearing a lilac translucent lingerie which covered all the way until her butt only, exposing the area below her breasts until her panties. She placed her hands behind her back and blushed as Kaneki scanned her body from head to toe. Touka watched as his face went from normal to red, even his ears turned red.

"Is this about the magazine? I didn't think you would actually go and buy them..."

"Yeah. I just felt like buying this, is there a problem?"

"No... No problem at all..."

Kaneki stretched out his hand, wanting to pull her towards him but Touka slapped his hand away.

"I'm not done. Your punishment for reading that magazine is that you can't touch me while I'm wearing this." Touka smiled at him.

Kaneki groaned.

////ALTERNATE ENDING\\\\

Kaneki stretched out his hand, wanting to pull her towards him. Touka allowed him to do so and he pulled her down, making her straddle him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her.

They separated for air.

"Hey."

Kaneki leaned on her shoulder and breathed in her scent. "Hmm?"

"P-Promise me that you won't read those kind of magazines anymore. I only want you looking at me. I don't want you looking at other women." Touka blushed.

Kaneki looked up at her while blushing. "I promise." He said before planting another kiss on her lips.

-END-

Okay so I thought of 2 endings and I couldn't decide which one to put so why not both? The original ending is the first one. But if you guys didn't like that, you can read the alternative one. Hope you enjoyed! XD