Babysitting

Request for @littlelilylu

Okay this is also overdue so sorry ><

"Kaneki? I have something to ask—" Touka said as she walked into her boyfriend's room and her voice stuck in her throat, looking down at the small boy before her.

The little black haired boy cocked his head to the side. A white shirt and black shorts pooled around the little boy and she picked them up. These are Kaneki's favorite clothes! She squatted down in front of the boy and used a gentle voice. "Do you know your name?"

"Kaneki...Ken!"

She gasped and stood up, holding her head in her hands. Kaneki turned into a little boy! Oh my god. I need time to digest this. While she was trying not to freak out, the little boy pulled on the hem of her shorts. "Mama I'm hungry!"

"I'm not your mama, I'm your girlfriend."

"You're not my mama?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes.

Hide's words came to her mind.

Kaneki didn't really have a good childhood. His dad died before he could remember and his mother often beat and neglected him. Even so, he loved his mother a lot.

Touka bent down and carried him in her arms. "Okay okay I'm your mama! Don't cry, okay?"

He let out a cute little laugh that only a kid is capable of doing. She smiled. He's so cute. "What do you want to eat?"

"Hamburger!"

Her face paled.

Hide had told her before that he always loved his mother's cooking. But she's a ghoul for god's sake, how would she know how to cook?

Time to make the emergency call. She grabbed her smart phone and dialed. "Hello Yoriko? How do you make hamburgers?"

---

After getting instructions from Yoriko, she decided she needed to make a trip to the supermarket, even though she hated the smell of food there. She turned to the little boy. "Stay here, mommy's going to the market."

"No! I wanna go too!"

Hmm.. Touka looked at him then searched the house for the smallest clothes she could find but couldn't find any. They were all too big for him. She then ordered the clothes that fit him online and they arrived 15 mins later since their house was near the shop's warehouse.

She made him put them on and holding his hand, they were on their way. Old ladies and couples all cooed at Kaneki, saying that he's very cute.

He's an actual man though...

"Oh my! He's so cute! Is he your son?" An old lady asked as she patted Kaneki's head.

She shook her head. "He's my sister's child. I'm helping her take care of him for today."

"I see I see. How old are you?"

"23." That was her real age.

"Why don't you consider having a child too? They're a joy to have around."

The thought of having a child with Kaneki made her blush. "I'll discuss it with my boyfriend..."

The lady giggled. "Okay bye then!"

They soon reached the supermarket and the little boy was so sweet. He would always offer to help to carry the heavy basket or offer to grab some stuff from shelves that were too high for him. Touka chuckled. He's too cute.