Beach

"I have an announcement to make. Gather around." Yoshimura said.

The employees of Anteiku stood in a circle surrounding their manager.

"To show appreciation of all of your hard work, we will be having a trip to the beach this Saturday. You are free to bring your friends along. You guys have earned this outing." Yoshimura smiled and left the room.

Nishiki scratched the back of his head. "Well this is a good chance. I can bring Kimi."

"..." As usual, Yomo remained quiet.

"HA! It's time to show the demon ape's swimming skills! You with me, Kaya?" Koma asked.

Irimi smiled. "You bet."

"The beach huh? I don't have a swimsuit..." Touka muttered.

"Let's go shopping for one then, Onee-chan!" Hinami exclaimed.

"Hmm... Maybe I should bring Hide..." Kaneki thought. Wait... Did Touka-chan say she'll be in a swimsuit?! He turned towards her and the thought of his girlfriend wearing a bikini made him blush. They just started going out and this will be his first time seeing her half-naked body up close.

---

"Calm your tits! Oh wait, I should say calm your balls! Okay let's go get you a pair of new shorts." Hide said.

"But I already have one..." Kaneki said.

"By one, you mean that old broken shorts that's full of holes? Jeez, think about what Touka-chan would think if she saw your shorts! She might dump you because of that! It's horrendous!" The yellow haired male exclaimed.

"Hey my shorts aren't that bad! It's just a little worn out that's all... But okay, I'll go with you to get a new one." He agreed. Touka and him just got together and he doesn't want her to break up with him. He loves her.

On the day of the outing...

Everyone agreed to meet directly at the beach at a certain time. As the boys reached earlier than the girls, they started to set up the chairs and the umbrellas. Kaneki picked up his phone and dialed his girlfriend, worried as to her being late.

"Hello Touka-chan, where are you?"

"Oh hey I'm at the beach already, queuing at the changing room. The girls are with me. Will get there as soon as we're done."

"Okay."

He placed the phone down and felt his heart race as he couldn't contain his excitement. He wondered how she would look like in a bikini.

"Hey boy in dreamland! Mind coming over to lend us a hand in setting up?!" The blonde male yelled, annoyance obvious on his face.

"Ah okay Nishio-Senpai!"

- 15 minutes later -

The girls arrived and Hinami ran up to her brother. "Onii-chan, is my swimsuit nice?"

She was wearing a bright yellow one piece swimsuit and a straw hat with a sunflower laid atop her head. He smiled and patted her head. "It looks nice on you."