Love II

Forgot to mention this but this long one-shot was requested by @Radish-K

Here's part 2 you've all been waiting for! Do pardon my mistakes~

---

"Kaneki. We need to talk."

"What is it?" He asked as he sat down beside her.

"Is your father's name Kaneki Yuichiro?"

"T-Touka I can exp-"

She sucked in a breath. "Please answer the question."

"Yes.. His name was Kaneki Yuichiro and I am his son."

Touka clenched her fists. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to lose you, Touka."

"So you think lying to me is a good thing?" She raised her eyebrow.

"N-No!" He looked down and thought of what he can say but there was nothing.

"I'm sorry. I just can't be with a guy who lies and whose father is a murderer. We're over."

She stood up and opened the door, expecting him to go out himself. He opened his mouth to say something but the look on her face tells him that she doesn't want to hear anything.

"Take care."

And he left.

---

A few days later...

-At Kaneki-

Their boss lies almost lifeless on his bed and stares into space. He's been doing that for the 2 days.

They whisper among each other, wondering what's wrong with him.

One of them gathered his courage and asked in a quiet voice, "boss, what's wrong?"

• • •

"Touka broke up with me."

The whole gang of them gasped in shock, in horror, in surprise.

"Get out the whole lot of you. I need to be alone." He ordered and his men left.

As the door closed, his eyes secreted tears. He never thought he would shed tears for a woman ever since he swore when his mom left them for another man. The thought of never seeing Touka again makes his heart ache.

"Touka.." Kaneki choked as tears ran down his cheeks.

-At Touka-

Sighing, she sat down onto her bed and she glanced around her room, her eyes stopping at a certain photo frame on her table.

She got up and walked towards it, picking it up. It was a photo of her and Kaneki, smiling happily. She smiled, remembering the old times.

-Flashback-

"Hey Kaneki stop it!" Touka giggled as he carried her up into the arms and kept spinning round and round.

Her boyfriend only laughed and continued doing that. After a few more spins, he slowly stopped and they gazed at each other.

She reached up for his face and pressed their lips together for a kiss.

-Flashback Over-

"Huh? Why am I crying?" Touka asked herself as she felt her eyes getting wet and she wiped those tears away. They continued dropping and wouldn't stop.

---

It's been a week since they broke up and Kaneki isn't coping well with it at all.

He lays there, this time on the floor. He must have rolled off the bed halfway but was too unmotivated to get back on to the bed. His men had to carry him back up to lay him down.