School

AU everyone is a human.

The school bell chimed and it was time for lunch.

Whispers and murmurs could be heard along the corridor as the guy made his way to the junior block. It was rare for a senior to visit the juniors' block so everyone was wondering what was going on.

Walking past 2 classrooms, he finally stopped.

The students inside the classroom whispered among each other and stared at the weird senior who was peeking inside, as if he was looking for something.

"Touka-chan! Your boyfriend's here to see you!" Yoriko excitedly whispered as she shook her best friend who was collapsed on the table, snoring softly.

"Huh?" Touka snapped out of her dreamland and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Your boyfriend! Boyfriend!" The yellow haired female continued.

Finally regaining her senses, she shushed Yoriko and turned to the window where she saw the black haired male waving to her, a lunchbox in his other hand.

Touka watched as he mouthed the words, "L-U-N-C-H" whilst pointing upwards.

It meant that he wanted to eat lunch with her at the rooftop.

"Sorry Yoriko. I'm gonna have lunch with him today." Touka apologized as she took her lunchbox.

The yellow haired female smirked. "Sureeee~~~ you guys are gonna do ecchi stuff up there right?"

Her cheeks burned. "It's not like that!!" With that, she stomped off.

---

-Rooftop-

The couple settled down onto the floor and leaned back against the fence.

Touka watched as her boyfriend remove the cover of his bento and clapped his hands together, saying "itadakimasu".

"Kaneki. Don't do that next time."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Don't come to my classroom next time. Yoriko always tease me about it and everyone stares. It's embarrassing." She replies.

I texted and called you but you never answered me... I had no choice but to go and find you.

Kaneki thought hard about replying so he wouldn't anger his girlfriend.

Scratching his pink tinted cheeks, he said, "Because I couldn't wait to see you."

She flushed. "L-let's start eating! What did you bring today?" Her voice was higher-pitched than normal.

"I brought vegetables and rice today." Kaneki replied and glanced over to her lunchbox. "Ah meat again... You have to eat more greens!" He said as he brought some of his vegetables to Touka's lunchbox, bringing some meat over to his.

The violet haired female frowned as she looked down at the green stuff she hated. But she knew her boyfriend would nag her about it if she doesn't eat it so she just stuffed it down.

After finishing their lunch, they remained there and enjoyed the breeze. Winter had just passed and the wind was cold.

Touka glanced at Kaneki who was already inside his book world.

All of a sudden, she had a thought. She wanted to surprise him.

She scooted closer to him and pulled his arm. "Kaneki..."

As usual, he doesn't look up from his book and only a hum came from his throat. "Hm?"

"Ken..."

The moment he turned to look at her, she crashed her lips onto his. His eyes widens and his book drops to the floor.

The violet haired female pulls back and looked at his shocked expression before giggling. "What's with that face? I was just joking-"

He leans forward and presses his lips onto hers, surprising her this time.

Kaneki pulls back and entraps her in his arms, blowing a puff of air at her ear before he lifts her onto his lap.

He moves her hands to rest on his shoulders and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her close and inhaling her scent.

The black haired male pulls down her tie and unbuttons the first 3 buttons of her uniform, exposing her collarbones and her breasts, covered by her pink colored bra.

"We can't do this here, Ken.." Touka blushes, looking down at him.

"Just a little..." He murmurs as he pressed his first kiss onto her collarbone.

She shudders, his lips sucking on her delicate skin. He finally withdraws after a while and looks up at her.

"Okay I'm done."

Touka brings out her phone and turns on the front camera. Her fingers touched the small hickey over her heart. "This.."

"It's to show that you belong to me." He explains with a slight pink on his cheeks.

She blushes. Why is he being so embarrassing right now?

Her camera turns up and she shouts when she sees another hickey on her neck. "Ken!"

Kaneki flinched from the loudness of her voice.

"I told you before not to leave marks where they're visible!!!"

"S-sorry... I couldn't help it... But your hair is long enough to cover it, see?" He pulls her hair over the mark.

"Yoriko is going to see it! Oh my god. What am I going to do about this?!"

"Relax, Touka-chan. I have a plaster you can use." He pulls out one from his pocket and passes it to her.

"This better help!" She snatches the plaster from him and starts putting it on.

DING DONG DING DONG.DONG DING DING DONG.

Touka quickly buttons her shirt and puts her tie back on. The both of them returned to their respective classes.

---

"Hm? What's with the plaster? It wasn't there earlier." Yoriko asked, noticing the new thing on her best friend's neck.

Touka covers the plaster instinctively. "Oh I got an insect bite and it was quite ugly so I pasted it."

"Hmm.." Yoriko didn't sound very convinced but never asked further.

She sighs in relief and removes her hand. The plaster drops to the floor.

"Touka-chan your-" Yoriko gasped when she saw the hickey on Touka's neck. "You guys did dirty stuff on the roof, didn't you?!" She speaks excitedly, eyes shining.

Her best friend said it so loud that everyone in class turned to look at them.

Touka's face turned red. Now everyone knows that she's doing these kind of stuff with her boyfriend.

"Be quiet!"

For the rest of the day, Yoriko wouldn't stop teasing her about what she and Kaneki did during lunch break.

And Touka told herself to never give Kaneki a surprise kiss ever again.

---

I instantly got this idea upon seeing the picture. You know what they say, a picture speaks a thousand words and there you go, you get a more than a thousand words one shot HAHAH. 😂😂

Anddd yessss!! My exams are finally over! I can update faster now but that depends on the amount of views for the previous chapter hehe. 😉😉😉

SPOILER ALERT. On another note, did you guys watch the latest ERASED/Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi episode? I'm like OMG! I cannot. It's such a depressing anime and it's gonna end soon T_____T