Meeting I

A/N couldn't find a better picture to fit this one shot ><

Kaneki's hair is black in this one shot.

AU. A world where everyone is a human and Kaneki and Touka are working adults.

---

A text from Hide

Sorry Kaneki. I have last minute overtime. Let's hang out next time!

Kaneki Ken sighed and looked around the bar. Since I'm here...might as well I drink some.

He ordered a glass of martini and sipped it before a lady a few seats away from him slammed her glass onto the table, scaring him. Looking over to her, he expected to see an angry girl but to his surprise, she was crying.

The girl had violet hair until her back and bangs covering half of her face. She was wearing a lace shirt with black shorts.

She dropped her head onto the table and murmured to herself. The number of glasses on the table..who knows how many she's already drunk.

Kaneki thought he should probably avoid these kind of people but he couldn't help it when he noticed a man trying to get that girl to stand up and go with him somewhere.

He stood up from his seat and walked over to them. "I'm sorry but she's my girlfriend."

The man made a tch sound before walking away.

He didn't want to let anyone take advantage of her when she's in this state so he decided to send her home. It's not like he had anything else to do anyway.

Gently slapping her cheek, he asked, "hey are you okay? where do you stay? I'll take you home."

The girl grumbled and mumbled some stuff he couldn't hear. He knows this is bad but he has no choice. Taking her wallet out of her bag, he searches for her address. It was useless but he caught a glimpse of her name from her IC.

Kirishima Touka.

What a pretty name..

Snapping out of his thoughts, Kaneki sighed and decided he would just leave her at some hotel nearby and head home himself.

"Come on let's go." He carried her on his back and left the bar.

-Enter Hotel Room-

Kaneki gently lets her down onto the bed and looks at his watch.

9.30pm

He glances over to her and brushed away her bangs. She's actually really pretty... He stops himself from continuing his thoughts, which may result him in doing stuff he's not supposed to do.

I should leave soon before the last train leaves...

He takes his jacket and briefcase and starts to leave but her hand stops him from doing so.

"Aoto.. Don't leave me.." Touka sobbed as she clung onto his arm.

Kaneki sits down again and looks at her.

"I'll do anything so...don't leave me! Don't leave me and go to that woman!"

She cups his cheeks and he stares at her with wide eyes. Leaning in, their lips touched and Kaneki couldn't pull back due to the tight grip she has on him.

Touka wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down onto the bed while still kissing him.

"I'll have sex with you then you can leave that woman, okay?" She says.

Kaneki quickly says, "wait no we can't!"

"Are you saying that...you prefer that woman over me?" She asks, tears brimming again.

"N-no listen I'm not your Aoto or anything! So we can't do this." He unwraps her arms, tucking them back to her sides; and attempting to stand up.

She pushes him down and straddled him.

"W-wait Kirishima-San!" Kaneki watches as she guides his hand to her breast.

"Hey.. Doesn't it feel good? You always say that you like my body right? Here I'll let you touch wherever you want."

Even though that sounded very appealing to Kaneki, he knew he couldn't do this to someone he just met.

All of a sudden, she starts crying.

"Why? Why do you do this to me? I treated you very well didn't I? I did everything you asked me to! Cook, fold the laundry and clean your house.. Yet... Yet you went to another woman!"

Instead of getting her off of him, he listens.

"It must be the sex right? I refused you many times already because I was tired and I needed to work the next day! I didn't do it on purpose I swear!"

What kind of guy is she dating to make her do all these stuff? Kaneki thought her boyfriend must have been a controlling one.

She stayed there for a long time, saying sorry to him and crying. Kaneki hugs her and ran his hand up and down her back to comfort her.

Kirishima then wraps her arms around him again and leans in to kiss him. He doesn't stop her this time. Since she assumes he is her boyfriend Aoto, he'll let her kiss him if it makes her happy. It's just a kiss after all.

After the kiss, her head droops and lays on Kaneki's shoulder. He lays her down onto the bed and pulls the blankets over her.

Touching her cheek, he thought that she deserves better than a guy like him.

Glancing at his watch, he gasped, 'I missed the last train! I guess I'll ask them to add an extra bed and sleep here for tonight.'

He picked up the phone and dialed housekeeping to ask for an extra bed. His eyes widened when they told him the price and he decided he'll just sleep beside her tonight.

He lays down beside her and positioned the bolster in between them.

I'll ask her that tomorrow...

-Next Day-

Touka woke up and got the shock of her life seeing an unknown man sleeping beside her. She looked down at her clothes; they were wrinkled but not torn off. Heaving a huge sigh of relief, she tried to recall what happened last night.

-Flashback Over-

She face-palmed and scolded herself. How could she force herself on him and kiss him? It was a lucky thing already that he didn't rape her.

Touka moaned as a wave of pain hit her head.

Ouch... I'm having a major headache...

She turned to him upon hearing him grunt in his sleep. Kaneki sat up and looked at her with half-lidded eyes before realization slowly set in.

"W-wait this isn't how it looks like! Please listen to me!" He braced himself for a slap or even a punch from her.

"No I remember what happened last night. I'm so sorry for what I did. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing." Touka bowed.

"Um so about what happened last night... I heard the whole story about you and your boyfriend and I'm sorry. I could not not hear it."

At the mention of that topic, her voice wavers. "Ahh.. It's okay.."

"I would like to ask you something. If you think it's stupid, then you don't have to answer." Kaneki scratched his cheek.

"Go ahead."

"Will you go out with me?"

Hey peeps! Am currently working on part 2! Do vote and comment on your thoughts of what part 2 will look like!