Fifty four

"So, the last interview today ends at six thirty. I was thinking that after that you and I could go for dinner together, just the two of us"

"Is there a special reason?"

"I just want to spend some time alone with you and apologise for yesterday" he shrugged.

"You don't have to, we said it's forgotten"

"I know we did, but still I want to spend some time alone with you"

"Okay" I smiled and he pecked my lips "What time are we arriving to Paris?"

"Around three" I nodded at him "I'll go check if the twins are ready"

"I'll bring our things to the lobby"

"Yeah, I guess James is already there"

I grabbed mine and Shawn's suitcases and walked out of the room and headed to the lobby. The whole team was there already and I felt a little embarrassed to be the only ones who were not ready.

"How are you?" Teddy asked as she hugged me.

"Perfectly fine" I gave her a smile when we pulled away.

"You look like yourself again" she caressed my arms up and down as she gave me a warm smile.

"What crawled up your pants yesterday?" Geoff teased me.

"Nothing, I had a small at argument with Shawn" I shrugged.

"Small?" Teddy raised her eyebrows.

"Well, it wasn't that small but everything is perfect between us now"

"Why did you fight?" Zubin asked.

"It's not important anymore" I brushed it off.

"If we need to beat his ass, just tell us and he'll be dead" Mike said with a shrug, making me chuckle.

"It's okay, for now no one's beating anyone's ass, but thank you for the support"

A couple minutes later, Shawn appeared with our kids holding each of his hands and then pulling their suitcases and we headed out of the hotel and to Paris.

[...]

"Mum, why can't we go with you?" Dylan said as I was finishing doing my makeup.

"Because your dad and I will talk about stuff just for adults"

"Can we go with you any other time?"

"Of course" I smiled at him and caressed his cheek.

"Will we stay with Auntie Teddy?" He furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, why? You don't like staying with her?"

"No! Yeah we do, I was hoping we wouldn't stay with Geoff, he just sleeps and complains because Auntie Lena didn't come" he shrugged.

"Come on, are you hungry?" He nodded and we walked to the kitchen area of the suite.

I sat him on a stool and he started to play with his hands.