Eight

"Why are you so smiley?" I ask to Lena, who's sitting on the couch and texting someone.

"Shh" She says and keeps on typing.

I place the bowl of pop corn on the table and sit next to her.

We're having a girls night while Kailani and Dylan are staying at my parent's for the weekend cause they missed their grandparents. Also, as much as I adore my kids, I needed a break from them, they've been moving a lot of feelings in me for the last week and right now I need time to relax.

"I forgot how funny he actually is" Lena randomly says.

"Who?" I say exhausted of her mystery.

"Oh, Geoff" I frown my brows at her answer.

"What?" I say confused.

"Yeah, I bumped into him the other day and we started talking again" she says as if it was nothing. What a coincidence.

"Does he know about my kids?" I ask alarmingly.

"Of course not! At least not from me, I wouldn't betray you like that" she says and I relax.

"Please don't say anything, don't even drop hints of them or me" I threaten her with my finger and she nod.

"I promise" she raises her small finger "I pinky promise" she say like a five year old. I roll my eyes and then laugh.

"Promise" I intertwine my finger with hers.

We watched the full Twilight saga and Lena couldn't help to cry in Breaking Dawn Part ll, when they make you think they kill Carlisle, and I couldn't help to laugh at her when she noticed it was all a vision.

"Stop it!" She hits me with a cushion when I couldn't stop laughing "He's my favourite character and I thought he was dead" she cried-laughed.

"You've seen it more than a thousand times and you still cry over this" I laugh harder.

"It's been a while since I last watched it, so don't judge me"

Suddenly her phone lights up and her annoying ringtone fills the room. A big smile is painted on her face and she answers it almost immediately.

"Hey!" She says excited and goes to her room.

It's a little late, but I still decide to call my mum while Lenz talk to -God knows who.-

Three tones later, she answers.

"Hey mum!" I smile.

"Hey hun, I thought you were asleep already" she say and I could hear her smile.

"No, Lena and I are having a movie marathon. How are your grandkids doing?"

"They are fine" her voice doesn't convince me at all.

"What's wrong?" I frown my brows.

"Kailani isn't acting as happy as usual, is everything okay with her?" She says worried.

"Has she told you something?"

"She just kept on saying 'dad'. Kay, what do you or they know about their dad?" She asks curious and I sigh.

"They don't know anything, I only know he's in Italy today maybe sound checking in exactly this moment" I say.