Fifty

I opened my eyes and softly rub my left one as I yawned. I try to move to get out of bed but I can't as a strong arm is wrapped around my chest from my back and his hand grabbing my right breast. I look down under the covers and notice I have no clothes, a smile is painted on my face and I feel my cheeks heating at the memory of the night before.

I turn so now I'm facing Shawn, his eyes are closed, his lashes slightly naturally curled and laying carefully on his rosey cheeks, his lips slightly on agape as baby snores came out of them, his peaceful look made me feel relaxed and his arms around my naked body made me feel like home.

I bring my right hand to his messy hair and caressed slightly at his skull. He breaths deeply and I guess he was enjoying my touch in his sleep. I took my time to look at every inch of his face and smiled.

What did I do to deserve you? I mentally asked to myself.

I brought my hand now to his lips and slowly traced them. This are the softest, most gentle and sweetest lips I've ever kissed. Then my hand goes to his cheek and I caressed it softly with my thumb and whispered an 'I love you'. He brought me closer to him and I buried my face in his chest.

"I love you, too" he whispered with his raspy morning voice.

"I thought you were still sleeping" I chuckled.

"Woke up when you caressed my hair" he chuckled as well.

I started to trace circles on his chest with my index finger and after a couple minutes of both of us being in complete silence, enjoying each other's company, I gave a short kiss on his chest and attempted to get out of bed but Shawn held me by my waist, stopping me.

"What's the rush?" He furrowed his brows and brought me closer to him again.

"I'm going to get dressed"

"Why?"

"Because I'm naked?" I said obvious.

"I think I like you better this way" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his upper arm.

"You like it even more when I wear your clothes" I raised my eyebrows repeatedly.

"Well, touché" he shrugged.

"Let me get dressed" I pushed him to get rid off his hold but he tightened his arms around me.

"Only if you promise you'll come back to bed"

"I promise" I sighed. He whispered an 'okay' and let go of me.

I got out of bed successfully, the problem was when I tried to walk. Damn it!

"Actually, can you bring me your hoodie? It's over there" I pointed at a spot on the floor where our pile of clothes were laying.

"Why?" He laughed.

"You know why" I covered my breasts with my arms and turned my face to look at him. He was lying with his hands behind his head and a funny smirk on his lips.

"No, I don't" he shrugged "Tell me, baby"

"I can't walk" I whispered and felt my cheeks turning red.

"You what?" He placed his hand around his ear teasingly.

"I can't fucking walk, Mendes. My thighs hurt." I practically yelled and he burst into laughter "Shut up" I brought one of my hands to my face and kept on covering my breasts with the other one.

He got out of bed and walked to grab his pink hoodie and then gave it to me.

"Thank you. Can you turn around, please?" I said.