Thirty two

Kaylee's POV:

It's been a week since Shawn came back home and there's still another one left before he goes to his tour in America for another two or three months. The good part is that he'll open and close the America's leg here in Canada so we'll finally have a chance to see him on stage and he has a free day before going to the US.

"Where are you going?" I say when I see him grabbing his coat and putting it on.

"When I was away I made a playlist with a couple songs that reminded me of you... a bunch of songs, actually." he explains "And now I want to make a tape for you, so let's go" he extended his hand at me. I chuckled and stood up from the couch.

"I'll get my coat" I said and walked to my room and grabbed a red coat and put it on before going back to Shawn "Ready" I smiled at him and he extended his hand again for me to grab it.

We walked hand in hand to his car and he drove to a music store that's half an hour away from the condo.

"You can look at whatever you like, meanwhile I make your tape" he kissed my forehead and I nod.

I walked around the store and took my time to look at the vinyls and then I went to the guitars part that's at the back of the store, next to a cubicle that looks kind of a small music studio and there's where I saw Shawn. He looked at me through the glass and smiled at me and so did I. I kept on walking and seeing the guitars, I've always found them beautiful and I've always liked them. Even though I'm not as good as Shawn at playing them, I'm not that bad, I mean, he taught me how to play, so might as well I have to be somehow good.

I saw an acoustic black one and grab it. I looked at it a couple seconds before sitting on a red stool and started to run my fingers through the strings and closed my eyes at the feeling of it. It's been a while since I last played and I don't know why I didn't get one before. Maybe because it reminded me so much of Shawn. Lena has one, and I used to get out of the apartment anytime she played it.

Forty minutes later, Shawn came out of the cubicle and walked to me.

"Wow, it's actually weird to see you with a guitar" he chuckled.

"Yeah, I didn't know how much I missed this" I let out a nostalgic sigh.

"I remember how you always used to steal mine whenever you went home with me" he laughed and so did I.

"Yeah... I think I'll buy it" I stood up from the stool and walked to him.

"Good decision" he grabbed my hand and we walked to the cashier.

I quickly payed for the guitar before Shawn did for me, knowing him he would've bought all of them for me and then he payed for the mix tape.

"I wanted to give this to you in a special occasion" he chuckled when we got to his car "But it was spontaneous, to be honest, so that should be special enough" he handed me the tape and I looked at it.

'For the one I love the most'

"Thank you so much, I love you" I placed my hand on his neck and pulled him closer to me. I reached for his lips and gave him a long kiss.

"I love you too" he pecked my lips once again. "Damnit I missed you so much" I lean in for another kiss and play with his hair when we pull away.

"You know you could've just send me the playlist, right?" I said funny.

"And you ruined the moment" he sighed "Let's be original, woman!" I laughed at him.

He turned on the engine and then drove back home.