Two

Shawn and I haven't told to his fans about our babies, we don't want them to know yet for security stuff and because his manager said it might ruin Shawn's career. How? I don't really know, but he said it could all go down so we better keep it as a secret and be very careful with this fro now.

"Alison" Shawn yells excited.

"No, it's a little common" I tell him with a shrug.

"What about Nina?" I frown my brows.

"I mean, it's cute but I don't like it a hundred percent" he makes a face, his thinking face "Olivia!" He looks at me with bright eyes.

"I mean, I really like it but my child is not gonna be called 'Olive Oil' at school, so not that one"

"I didn't think of that nickname, to be honest" he says as he places his hand on his chin and moves his index finger over his lower lip.

"Of course you didn't" I tease.

"Okay lets do this, you choose our baby girl's name and I choose our baby boy's name and we are just going to have to trust each other that the names we come up with are actually amazing and beautiful" I nod.

"Deal" we shake hands to make our deal official.

We've been over a month looking for names and we're not totally convinced of them so we keep on getting discussions over names but we still have no success finding one, well, two.

[...]

"Can you please stop it!?" I yell annoyed looking down to my belly. These babies are messier than my life —literally.

"What's wrong?" sleepy Shawn talks from my back as he hugs me tightly and bur his face in the crook of my neck. I'm staying the night at his condo since we spent the whole afternoon and part of the night thinking of possible names for the babies, still we had no success on finding them.

"Your kids won't let me sleep" I roll my eyes.

"That's so beautiful" I turn to look at him.

"Try to carry two messy babies in your stomach at four in the morning and let me know if it's still beautiful" I say sarcastically and he laughs silently "Don't laugh, I'm really considering of popping them out and putting them back inside but this time in your stomach"

"Babe, I don't think that's possible"

"I don't give a flying fuck, I want to sleep" I groan.

"Okay, come here" I move closer to him and he hugs me tighter "Oh, damnit" he moves away a little when one of the babies kicked "Okay, now I understand you. That's uncomfortable"

"Told you" I say and roll my eyes once again.

I turn again, so now my back is against his chest and he starts to make circles around my belly and then hums a soft melody.

"Keep doing that, they're calming" I smile when I feel that the babies have stopped moving.

"Do you think they will like my voice?" Shawn says a little excited after a while.

"I think they already do" I turn my head to see him as best as I can and he looks down to connect his eyes with mine.

"I love you" he says analysing every inch of my face.

"I love you too" I move to reach for his lips, give him a short kiss and then snuggle on his chest again as he keeps humming until I fall asleep.