One

It's you, babe

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

======

"Please... Just leave me alone!" I yell at Shawn from inside of my bathroom.

"Tell me what's wrong, baby?" I hear how he tries to open the door unsuccessfully because I locked it.

"Nothing, I'm just feeling sick and I want you to go, please. I'm okay, I promise" I say, feeling the need to throw up again. Seconds after, I did it.

"Do you need something?" Shawn asks worried.

"Nothing but you to go. Seriously, I'm gonna get mad" I say as I sit on the floor and rest my back against the wall.

"Okay, just please call me if you need something" he sigh.

"Sure, baby. Thank you" I say as I weakly get up from the floor.

"And Diane?"

"Yes?"

"I love you" by the sound of his voice I know he's preoccupied since I rarely get sick.

"I love you, too" I hear how his steps walk away and I finally come out of the bathroom, after brushing my teeth, of course.

I attempt to head to my bed but feel a pair of strong arms grabbing my waist from my back and carrying me back into the bathroom.

"I wasn't going to let you go that easily" he closes the door behind us and puts me back on the floor "What's going on with you?" He raises his voice a little and I could notice he was annoyed already.

I sigh and hesitate a little to tell him the truth. I can't do this to him, not right now that his career is going so well. I feel how my hands begin to sweat and shake, I feel nauseous again but I'm able to control myself; it takes all of me, but I finally speak.

"It's been two months, Shawn" I say trying to avoid any eye contact with him.

"Two months?" He says confused.

"Since that night at your parents cabin" I finally make an effort to connect my eyes with his and look at him sceptical.

"You mean the night that I showed you how much I love you?" He smirks and honestly it made me laugh a little. I nod.

"There's my favourite smile" he pinches my cheeks playfully.

"And also the last time the condom broke"

"So what exactly are trying to tell me?" Shawn furrows at me.

"I think I'm pregnant" I say quickly getting to the point and he looks at me with surprise.

"Are you serious?" I nod "Have you done a test already?"

"Not yet, it's in my bag"

"What are you waiting for?" he walks out of the bathroom and heads to my bed where my bag was laying and grabs it, then walks back to the bathroom with me and closes the door again.

"Shawn... I don't want to... after doing this test, everything is going to change and I'm just eighteen I don't think I'm ready to take care of a baby. And then there's you, there's your career, you have worked so hard to get where you are and I can't take that away from you, I just can't do this to you, I'm sorry." I look down to the floor and he hugs me sgainst his chest. I feel a knot in my throat and my eyes tearing up. What am I gonna do?