- concert -

"Oh I'm so excited." Yuri squealed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Yuri went with a striped tee, denim jacket and pants.

Yuri loves denim and he favorite color is black and she was definitely happy with her outfit

She stepped aside so I can have my turn in the mirror.

(okay so I decided to let you guys pick what Si Ah should wear ☺ comment your choice ♥)

"You look so cute Si Ah" Yuri said pinching my cheeks.

"Yah." I said in revolt and we grabbed our things and headed out.

*—*

We waited for hours and hours. Honestly we arrived 5 hours before the concert (real talk :> people go to the venue long before the concert starts because there would be a ton of other people lining up if you get there on time) and there were already some people lining up. We waited quite a while until we finally got into the venue.

It was huge. The dome was gigantic and it accommodated thousands of people.

We were lucky enough to be given a VIP sitting ticket and a backstage pass.
I was a bit startled cause some people recognized me.

"Hey aren't you Jimin's ex?"

"Is it true you cheated and forced Jimin to take the blame for it?"

"I'm sorry you had to go through that horrible scandal and rumor."

I didn't know how to react to most and just quietly replied as I went to my seat.

The concert finally started and it was amazing. People sang together and yelled at the top of their lungs. Everyone had the best time. Tears were shed, screams were heard. It was just the best experience ever and I was happy that I got to take part in it.

(just imagine this my dear sweethearts)

The concert ended hours and hours later. (I can't put the concert into details cause I've never been to one 😔 I wish I could one day)

"Let's go backstage?" Yuri said and I nodded.

People started leaving but we were lucky enough to be able to go backstage and see the boys.

"Hiiii~" Me and Yuri greeted as we went in and every member's head turned.

"You guys did amazing." I said as we walked over to them.

"Thank you so much for having us." Yuri said and we both bowed to show our gratitude.

"No, thank you for coming." Namjoon said with a smile.

They all looked so tired. Their sweat trickled down their faces.

"Oh we have gifts for you guys." Yuri said.

"Oh you shouldn't have." Hoseok said as we got each gift from our bags.

My gift to each member :
Namjoon - Ryan plushie
Jin - a Super Mario figurine
Hoseok - a fuzzy and colorful wallet
Yoongi - a black and white hoodie
Jungkook - headphones
Taehyung - a purple necktie
Jimin - (what do you want to give Jimin? Comment down your gift smile😀 I'm trying to make this a interactive thing hahahah)

"Thank you so much" The members said one by one as the got their gifts.

I looked through my back to check for my phone but it wasn't there.

"Yuri didn't you borrow my phone?" I asked Yuri.

"OMG I left it on the chair." My eyes widened as I ran back to the dome.

I sighed as I saw my phone on the chair.

Yuri you're damn lucky it didn't get stolen.

Suddenly the stage got lit and I saw Jimin standing there with a guitar.

And suddenly my heart beat escalated as he begun strumming the guitar.

——
Ohhhhhhh ~~~ I'm actually getting chills writing the story cause damn Its sweet asf. What do you think he sang? Hehehehe anyway I'm trying to make it interactive with you guys ♥ oh and

SpOiLeR aLeRt
The next chapter is gonna be a special chapter that I plan to make to have you in tears 😁 the continuation of this chapter will be published after the special chapter

ciao~