- late -

I stood there as I stared at the door.

dammit I'm super late.

Dance class starts at 4:30 pm just a few minutes away from the end of our class.

You wanna know what time it is now?
ITS 5:25.

Dance class is about to end.

It's absolutely Yuri's fault. I told her to wake me up at 4:00 but no she went ahead and left me. I woke up at 5:17 and rushed so now I'm infront of the door in really soggy jogging pants and a cropped top. Oh and don't even talk about my hair.

I held my breath before I opened the door and wow I got the entrance of a lifetime. Everyone stopped everything and looked at me.

I fake smiles and bowed before I went over to my group.

"What the hell Yuri." I nudged her. She just looked at me and laughed.

This girl is gonna get a beating at home that's what.

"Jimin, Si Ah has just arrived and I don't think she can catch up on the moves." My eyes widened as Yuri called Jimin out.

"Yuri what are you doing?" I yelled-whispered to her ear.

"Oh okay..... Uhmm... " Jimin looked like he was hesitant in whatever he was about to say for some reason.

"Why don't you just teach her privately I mean there is no dance class tomorrow and maybe you have free time." I literally slapped her in the back and she just pretended like I didn't and I felt like I was about to explode.

If slipping in front of your crush is bad well THIS IS WORSE.

"Oh... Yeah I could do that just come here by 3 pm since its a Saturday and I'm guessing you don't have classes so... Just come by here." He barely even looked at me while he was talking.

I decided to just sit at the back since class was almost over.

Oh shit what should I do tomorrow?

__
Yeyyy 2 chapters in one night. Hehhehehehehe stay tuned this is getting better