- new friend -

My head's spinning in circles and it's killing me.

Yesterday's exams were quite alright but today is like a million needles piercing my brain.

It was so confusing having to answer anything that needs memorization. Computing was one thing but having to go reminiscing words I don't wanna have to.

"Times up hand your papers in."

SHIT.

I jotted down anything that came to mind.

"1, 2, 3" The teacher blurted out sending everyone, including me, flying from our chairs.

SHIT SHIT SHIT and more Shit. Oh well now I know I'm failing this semester.

I got my things and walked towards Yuri looking like a storm passed through my body leaving my visage in havoc.

"You alright?" I gave her a shit-went-down look and she knew right away it didn't end well.

She got up and gathered her things before we both headed out the door.

"I'm so tired and exhausted" I sighed as me and Yuri wandered out of the campus.

"Rest. You need so much rest. You're stressing so much." Yuri adviced giving me a tight hug outside the campus.

"I have to study. My mom is gonna be disappointed if my grades decrease." I huffed.

"Don't worry it's fine. Just don't stress out too much. Your mom loves you." She said which made me feel at ease.

My mom never really pressured me to an extreme extent but I feel like I have to go the extra mile to make her proud. It's the most beautiful sight to see your mom filled with such joy as your name is called for an accomplishment and I'd really love to keep seeing her in a state like that.

"Do you want me to just go with you? I have somewhere to be with Jungkook but he wont mind if I just spend it with you." I shook my head.

"No it's fine. Let's just have a girl date when you haven't had any plans with Jungkook." I smiled and she hugged me as we bid our goodbyes.

Speaking of Jungkook I suddenly remembered Taehyung and....

JIMIN

Craapppppppppp

I grabbed my phone as quickly as I could and sent him a message.

me
Pabo-ya are
you gonna pick me up today?

ChimChim😉
    PABO-YA?
What happened to
Oppa and the such?

me
😜

ChimChim😉
     No sadly I cant
pick you up today.
Can you go home
by yourself?

I contemplated between myself whether I was gonna tell him I was hanging out with Taehyung. But it really isn't a big deal since he is Jimin's friend.

me
Oh I have
to go somewhere
anyway. Just
take care. Love you
😍😘😘😘

ChimChim😉
    You too. Love you

I looked over to see Taehyung standing outside the cafe with a wide gummy smile painted across his face.

I fixed myself hoping he wouldn't notice how weary I was.

I crossed the road and gave him a grin.

"hello sunbaenim." I bowed to him.

"You dont have to call me sunbaenim. Hahahhahaha unless you're working in the entertainment industry. Just call me Tae oppa." I cringed as he said the words.

"Uhm I'm not that comfortable with oppa." I squinted my face.

"Oh OK just call me Tae." He gave me another one of his gummy smiles which was beyond adorable.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked hoping to know the agenda of this afternoon.

"I thought that maybe we could go for some dimsum if that's fine with you." My eyes lit up.

I love dimsum.

"Yeah sure I'm up for it." I tried to conceal my happiness through a passive answer.

He smirked before he linked our arms.

It caught me off guard first but it was more of a friendly gesture than anything else.

"Vamos." He said which made me laugh at his effort to pronounce the word correctly.

*—*

"It must really be stressful." Taehyung shared a bit of sympathy as I told him about my day.

"It is HELLA stressful." I blurted out taking a bite from my sweet and sour pork.

"You're so cute." He said chuckling.

I pouted as I chewed my food.

"Does anyone ever mention how incredibly adorable and tiny you are?" I gave him a glare and he ended up laughing.

"Don't take it as something offensive. I assure you it's completely a compliment." I giggled at his statement.

"Geez thanks." I said sarcastically.

"You are beautiful by the way. Don't be insecure. You're perfect just the way you are." My eyes lit up as he said those words.

"Thanks Tae..." I said wholeheartedly this time.

"I'm glad that we had this time to get to know each other better. I mean I didn't even know how old you were." He giggled and in the end we both did.
I looked at him thankful to the heavens that I have made another friend. One as kind hearted as Taehyung.

It was all turning out well and my stress as depleted at the speed of life.

Well...

Until.

"What the fuck is going on here?" And we both knew we were in a heap of trouble.

__
Welp Welp sorry I didn't update yesterday. Em so tired and busy. Too much projects. Anyway which subject do you like the least?