- VIP -

"I'm so happy you're in Korea again and that you had a safe flight."  Taehyung said over the phone as me and Yuri walked to our room.

"Tae I can't thank you enough for bringing us here." I smiled and Taehyung giggled.

"Just from your reaction alone it was all worth it."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Oh and I left 2 concert tickets on your desk. The concert will happen a week from now and I'll try to visit as much as possible and bring the guys with me." his words made me happy until I realized that bringing the rest of BTS with him would mean he'd bring Jimin.

"Uhm Tae... Maybe you're busy... Don't stress too much about finding time for us. You guys do so much work." I scratched my neck as me and Yuri stopped in front of our room.

"Don't worry it's fine. I'll go see you later. I think we can go out for dinner."

"Okay Tae thanks. Bye." I ended the call and went in our room soon after Yuri opened the door.

Both me and Yuri's jaws dropped as we were welcomed with an elegant VIP suite. The last time I've been here I just went with a regular room but this is just amazing.

"Oh my gosh." I exclaimed as me and Yuri stopped into the room.

It was honestly pike a tiny house.

There's a kitchen as soon as you walk in, a living room with couches and a flat screen TV, 2 rooms, and 2 bathrooms—1 which was extravagantly huge and 1 with just a toilet and a sink.

"Where did they get the money for this?" Yuri asked me tilting her head to look at me.

I shrugged not knowing the anger as well.

I ran directly into the main room and jumped on the bed.

"Yuri come here." Yuri ran to me and jumped on the bed as well.

"This is so soft and bouncy." We both laughed and collapsed on the beds.

"I can't believe this is happening to us." I looked to Yuri and she smirked.

I stood up and noticed the concert tickets on a table under a gigantic mirror in front of us.

"Yuri here are the tickets." I walked up to the table and raised the tickets but as I turned to face Yuri she was fast asleep.

"Aish." I decided to put the tickets down and lay down with her.

I closed my eyes and imagined a concert I never thought I'd be able to attend and drifted off to a deep sleep.

__
SpOiLeR

This story is coming close to an end huehue. Taehyung is making such an effort for Si Ah ishshshshshsg I'm here waiting for someone like that ahahahha LMAO