- shookt -

It took a few minutes for me to regain my full consciousness and realize that I was wrapped around in a loving manner with a stranger.

I lifted my head as fast as I could to be greeted by a face carved by angels smiling at me.

My mind was progressing every detail on him, his sparkling eyes which was hidden by his eye smile, fluffy hair which was soaked in water.

I swallowed hard and blinked but then he smirked at me and my smile faded.

"Are you okay?" He began walking towards the wall that was keeping the water from going on land.

"Yeah I'm fine." I spat a little water out when you positioned me on the land that surrounded the pool.

I continued to spit out the waiter as I thought about how cruddy the water might be. Thinking about how many people could have used this as a comfort room—even the elite do it.

I was spitting my heart out when I noticed that he looked at me quite amused.

"What's funny huh?" I was about to throw a punch when he held my hand and pinned it down.

I gulped as he went closer to me with our face close to touching. One wrong move and I knew we were gonna kiss so I backed away.

I couldn't go any further your hand was pinning my down as I sat there trying to lean as far as I could.

I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the worst.

Suddenly I felt his warm breath tickling my ear.

"You're so short." Without saying anything else he lunged himself out of the pool.

I turned my head back to see him wrapping himself with a towel and walking away.

And that's when I knew

i hate him
__
So how's that for a start?