- date -

I say across him literally staying quiet.
He ordered food and I was just staring at mine.

Should I eat it? I feel like its a waste. But it's embarassi—

"I'm sorry." I looked to him and saw how sad and down he looked.

"I should've told you I was the one chatting you." He said with a really deep and raspy voice.

I looked up to meet his eye level.

He explained everything. That he was the person I was talking to except for the first time cause Taehyung was actually the one I talked to at that duration.

"I'll just—" I knew that he was entitled to giving me an explanation but a part of me didn't need him to.

"No it's fine... You did nothing wrong. You actually did me a favor." I decided to take a bite out of the shomai he bought me.

I've been tempted to eat it ever since it arrived at my table but I felt so much tension but luckily we aren't in so much of a tight space between each other now.

"And what is that?" He leaned back on his chair arms crossed.

"You saved me from a date." I happily ate the shomai that Jimin ordered for me.

How did he know I liked shomai and especially my favorite kind.

"Really now?" I nodded as I smiled chewing the food.

"I did save you from Taehyung but I did it to take you out on this date." I almost chocked at what he said.

Thankfully there was a glass of juice in front of me.

He sat there smirking.

"This is a date?" I asked him right after I swallowed my food to show a little poise.

"Since you told me when we were chatting that you were hesitant because I haven't taken you out on a date then I'll take you out on dates. This is the first one. You can always tell me if you don't want to be with me I won't hold it against you."

I do want to be with you... So bad.

"Uhm.... Okay." I smiled making sure I wasnt showing my teeth, afraid that I might embarass myself.

He didn't do anything but stare at me until I was finished eating.

He insisted on taking me home after that but I told him that Yuri would be waiting for me.

I walked to her still thinking about what happened.

I'm living my dream life getting a chance to go on a date with Jimin.

But....

Why do I still feel hesitant?

__
Holaaa so how's the story? I feel anxious if it's good or not. Please do comment your reactions so I can make the best out of this story. Love you lots ♥