- shopping?! -

It's been 5 days since we arrived in Korea which means we have 2 days till the concert. Me and Yuri spent most of these 5 days exploring restaurants.

I checked the time and it's already 10 AM KST (Korean standard time). Me and Yuri sat in the living room watching running man.

"Yuri let's do something I'm bored." I whined as I playfully punched her shoulder. She turned to me as she lowered the volume of the TV.

"What do you suggest we do?" She raised her eyebrows and I begun thinking of things to do in Korea until I found an idea.

"SHOPPING" I yelled sitting upright.

"Shopping my ass. With what money exactly." She rolled her eyes and continued to watch TV.

"I mean like, since the concert is coming up let's at least buy something nice. We can also buy them all presents." I smiled and Yuri's expression lit up.

"Okay that's a better idea. Come on let's get dressed so we can have lunch somewhere outside this hotel." Yuri stood up and I followed making a superman sign as I ran to my room.

*—*

"What should we wear? All their clothes are so nice." I said as I went through a rack from a clothing store which was just seen at the side of the street.

"Should we buy an oversized sweater?" Yuri said pointing to a rack filled with sweaters.

"But we're gonna be in a dome filled with thousands of other people. Wouldn't it be hot?" I said and Yuri agreed by nodding.

"You know what if you wanna wear a sweater just go with it." I said in utter surrender not knowing what I wanted to wear and Yuri dmed from ear to ear.

I kept looking through the racks while Yuri tried on a few outfits.

"Si Ah does this look good on me?" Yuri was wearing an oversized sweater and pants.

"It does but go and try to find something else maybe there's something that'll suit you better." I suggested and she went back into the fitting room.

After a few tries Yuri finally found something which matched her style but wasn't something she wore usually.

I was about to give up when I found something that caught my eyes.

Pastel.

Me and Yuri were complete opposites when it comes to color selection. She loves Black and I love pastel colors especially pastel pink.

I grabbed the shirt and tried to fit it on.

"Yuri what about this?" I asked Yuri.

"That actually looks really cute." I heaved a sigh cause finally I was able to find something to wear.

We paid for our clothes and headed to find some gifts for each member.

Me and Yuri decided to buy individual gifts for the members so they'd have 2 gifts each.

I thought hard about what to buy and I ended up buying gifts that I thought might make them smile.

We paid for them as well and headed off.

Taehyungiee
Incoming call

"Hey Tae~" I said cheerfully.

"Hi Si Ah how are you?"

"I'm great as usual. Korea is such a beautiful place." I said as I grasped the view from the clear window of the taxi we were riding.

"It is. Where are you?"

"Uhm... We just went around the city to explore. It kinda got boring the the hotel."

"Oh okay. The boys and I have some free time after so we're going to eat out with you guys. Minus the drinking cause it didn't end well for any of us." Taehyung laughed and so did I.

"Sure Tae~ go and continue practice I can still hear the music playing and Hoseok yelling." He laughed again.

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

Taehyungiee
Call ended

"What did he say?" Yuri asked.

"We're having dinner with them tonight. Minus the alcohol." Yuri giggled.

"Does Jungkook text you? I barely even see you lift your phone up for a day." I asked.

"He doesn't text that much but sometimes we do call." She said and I nodded.

We arrived home at 5 and we got dressed to go and have dinner with them again.

__
Don't drink kids lmao. I think one of the biggest culture shock most people face when going to Korea is the casualty of alcohol. People in Korea could walk around and drink Soju (an alcoholic beverage native to Korea). It is also common for Koreans to drink Soju during gatherings whether it may be a bug gathering or just simple dinner. ♥