- math -

The clock ticked as I stared at my paper.

Dammit I don't know how to do this? It's math math and more math.

I hate how I would forget things easily. Not only that but I have a hard time turning our lessons and twisting them to answer difficult questions.

This isn't even the exam yet it's just the long test.

All I was thinking was Jimin teaching me.

How am I gonna focus now?

"Time's up" I dropped my pen in defeat.

It was hopeless anyway.

I don't even know why I'm still in pain every time I'm out into a situation like this. I already know I won't do well...

I passed the paper forward and packed my things since this was the last period.

"Okay good bye class." We bid our farewells before I got my things and walked to Yuri.

I could hear everyone talking about the test. They talked about the answers and I swear mine was nowhere near the things they answered.

I'll drop the false modestly to tell you I'm not dumb it's just that I can't remember things well. I hate memorizing and putting things into a harder problem and that's why math is not a favorable subject for me.

"Let's go" Yuri looked up at me and I nodded.

She knew I wasn't in the mood to talk about the test. I never will be in the mood.

After she gathers her things she stands up and we walk out of the room.

"I have practice with my group today Si Ah." She smiled at me.

"It's fine I'll just wait for you." She hugged me and I followed her as she went outside the campus where her group, for a certain presentation, was.

This thing happens a lot. I'll wait for her or she'll wait for me. Either way we have to go home together to wash up before going to dance class although we always have a pair of clothes ready in our lockers in case we run out of time.

I drop my bag at the alley before walking and looking for people to talk to.

I hated not doing anything. It's boring duh.

I was about to approach a friend when my phone rang.

ChimChim 😉
    Meet me at the
cafe across your campus.

I smiled as I read the message and started walking.

I reached the gate and crossed the road and looked through the glass of the cafe athwart our building.

I see a guy sitting in such a poised manner staring at his phone screen.

I pushed the door and walked my way towards the table making sure my outfit was neat, hair wasn't messed up and glasses were straight.

"Hello." I bowed before sitting down.

He smirked.

"Is there anything you wanna get?" I looked towards the shelves and licked my lips.

I want everything.

"No it's fine." As much as I wanted to order everything on the menu I couldn't. It would just further send me through a tunnel of embarrassment. I eat a lot and I didn't want him knowing that.

"Stop lying." He called up a waiter and whispered to him and the waiter nodded.

I was completely still at the moment.

"Loosen up. I won't kill you." He chuckled.

I smiled at his remark and decided to just chill a little bit.

"What are you doing here by the way?" I asked him.

"I'm here to tutor you and to send you to your dorm and to dance class." I almost bit my tongue from his statement.

"Oh." He moved his chair beside mine and placed his arm on my shoulder.

I shifted a little because this was something that happens once in a blue moon.

"So tell me what you're having a hard time on." He smiled at me and I smiled as well.

I wrote down an equation on a piece of paper I had in my sling bag and there begun a private tutor session.

__
Yey I wasn't supposed to update cause I'm so lazy (forgive me) I but anyway here is an update for y'all.