- trust -

I crossed my fingers as I felt nervous.

It was already the day for our final presentation. Looking outside you'd see a HELLA lot of people probably because, well they're BTS.

I looked around for my group and luckily I spotted Yuri.

"Where have you been?" Yuri queried holding my hand.

"I went to the comfort room." I said and she nodded.

I looked around and noticed Jimin who was talking to one of our members named Hyebin.

It's obvious she's flirting with him and all he's doing is smiling back at her.

Jeez boi you won't even let me talk to Tae and you're literally smiling like an idiot to a girl who's flirting on you? Where's the justice in that?

Yes I do feel jealous.

Really jealous but I don't think I could do anything about it.

He hasn't even said a word to me for days now.

"Thank you all for coming. Today we're going to showcase the talents of our dancers as they work hand I'm hand with the boys from the group BTS." The crowd went wild just as my heart did.

"Let's welcome the first presenter. The team lead by, give it up for Jeon Jungkook." People from all over the mall begin screaming.

I looked to my right to see Jungkook and his group walked up stage.

They're group focused on an urban type of dance.

The music begun.

I couldn't see anything knowing that we were backstage.

I held Yuri's hand as I heard her beat.

"It's okay." The song soon came to an end and Jungkook's group walked out of the curtain.

I could see Yuri smiling like a lovesick puppy as Jungkook came out heavy breathing and all.

"That was a great performance. Now let's welcome Kim Taehyung." I took a glimpse at Taehyung and met his eyes.
I smiled him and balled my fist to show my support.

He grinned like a baby before going out the curtain.

I wished that I could watch Taehyung but I was sadly unable to.

The crowd was screaming the whole time.

Soon they all went backstage and I looked for Taehyung who seemed so proud of his team as he gave them all hugs.

"Are you all up for the next presenter?" The noice from the crowed echoed all over the mall which made my heart beat unsteadily.

"Then let's all welcome Park Jimin." As soon as his name was called he stood up and we followed along.

I went to my position and my heart begun sinking.

The music begun.

Chill you've  done this before.

Somehow Jimin's presence with me on stage made focusing a lot harder.

My body moved along the beating making sure each movement was as gracious as the last.

My expression shifted constantly making sure to portray every single move with feelings.

Without thinking about my problems I let my fluid movement take control of my body.

I sensed the song coming to an end and it made me feel at ease.

We made the final pose and the crowd howled and clapped.

I felt happy knowing they liked it.

We bowed and walked backstage.

As soon as we were backstage I hugged Yuri.

"We did it." She quivered.

"Yes we did." I reassured her.

I scanned for area until I noticed Jimin walking out of the area.

This could be my time to clear things up with him.

"Jimin" He stopped for a second but as he realized it was me he made a sharp turn toward the exit.

"Jimin wait." I ran faster and was able to grab his arm outside.

Luckily people were to fixated on the performance no one notice Jimin was now outside.

"Please let's talk." He stood there quiet with a blank expression.

"Jimin please." I begged him and I was now close to tears.

"I didn't even do anything wrong. All I did was spend time with Taehyung who is both our friend." He pivoted and his piercing gaze was upon me.

Somehow it triggered me.

His gaze didn't make me cry even worse. No it made me mad.

"You know what. This is nonsense." I blurted out letting go of his hand.

"I care about you so much. I love you more than I thought I did. I trust you with all my heart but you can't return the favour?" He stood there his expression turning blank again.

"I know very well that I'm not the prettiest person in the world. I'm nowhere near perfect. I can be easily replaced unyet I never doubt you. I never did." Im that type of person who gets angry but ends up crying and now my tears were starting to burst.

"But you. You keep doubting me. You keep making up situations in your head that you think I would do because you don't trust me. I love you so much Jimin and I thought you'd know I'd never ever cheat on you." His expression was totally different now. It looked worried. Very worried.

"I always tell others that a relationship is built out of trust but this? There's no trust here aside from mine. Is this what you call a relationship?" I was sobbing now.

"You know what? If you can't even trust me then don't bother being with me. Cause behind that facade of you laughing and smiling with me you're probably thinking that I have another guy waiting for me to get back to him." His eyes widened.

"Si Ah." He finally spoke.

His words became so soft but my pierced heart wasn't having it.

"Until you'd learn to trust me I don't think I can be with you." He reached out to my hand but I pulled it away.

I walked up to a taxi and directed him to take me home.

I looked back to see Jimin tearing up.

I broke into even louder sobs as if I was alone.

It hurts. It really hurts.

__
Ohmi hello so yeah DONT LEAVE THIS ISNT THE END. my cliché hearts isn't going with an ending like this. Stay tuned😉😉😉