- hello -

I stared at the roof still shocked

You're still so short

He remembers me.

He actually remembers me.

I cupped my face and I felt it getting hotter.

Yuri was out to buy some groceries just after I told her what happened. She told me that I might just faint in the mall anyway. So I stayed home.

I decided to get my phone from under my pillow when I realized my lock screen was literally him and  I blushed more than I already did.

"Why do you do this to me?" I unlocked my phone and played the song that we were gonna be performing.

I stood up and did a little stretching before starting.

I didn't always think of myself as an amazing dancer. From time to time when I see other people dancing I feel like I'm not that great at it but people tell me otherwise.

I let my body move to the music as it tried to recall all the steps I learned.

To me dancing is a language. It is a way to express yourself. It is a great stress-reliever.

I decided to pause the music after a while of practicing.

I got a glass of water and drank it before going back to my phone to just scroll around my apps.

I post dance videos online because it is something I've always wanted to do and it's something that I love to do. It's just nice to see people react to me doing something I love.

I usually post dance covers of recent kpop songs that are released and sometimes I create my own choreography. I'm happy that I did this sort of thing cause it became a background for me to be able to be taken into dance related stuff knowing that people can see that I do love dancing.

Suddenly a message popped up on my twitter.

방탄소년단
    Hi this is Taehyung 😁
Are you that girl in the
dance class were teaching at
who is under Jimin?

me
OMI YAS I am.
I'm so happy to meet you
Taehyung. I thought no
one would notice haha. Is
there anything I could
help you with?

I couldn't believe my eyes. Kim Taehyung MESSAGED ME.

I've always dreamt about getting a message from BTS even just once and this wbwushshhshsh I'm out of words.

방탄소년단
        I watched your dance
covers and they're really
nice. 😊 I'm your no. 1
fan.

me
Omi NOOOOOOOO
I'm your no. 1 fan I
feel ashamed 😅

방탄소년단
        Don't be you're
amazing 👍 Anyway see
you in dance class 😉

me
See you too~

I hugged my phone tightly.

I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. It hurt so I wasn't. I can't believe Taehyung noticed me. I thought I was always one of those people who no one would take a second glance to.

Oh well I guess tomorrow is gonna be exciting.

__
The fangirl feelsszzzz I bet we all wish to be noticed amirite anyways I was listening to Suzy's new song
ITZ SO SADDDDD y'all should listen to it it's a master piece

__The fangirl feelsszzzz I bet we all wish to be noticed amirite anyways I was listening to Suzy's new songITZ SO SADDDDD y'all should listen to it it's a master piece