- paper -

"I think I got Yoongi hyung's paper." Jin said showing the paper to Yoongi and he nodded which meant it was really his.

"Yes I'm so good." Jin said happily.

I looked at my paper and held it tightly.

Could... could Jimin have written this?

"Okay well I'm so sure I got Jungkook's cause it literally has Yuri's name on it." Yoongi rolled his eyes and the shy boy hid his face.

"Well I got Namjoon hyung's secret" Jungkook said and Namjoon approved.

"Well I got Hoseok's paper" Namjoon said and Hoseok smiled like a child.

So far the papers were in this order

Hoseok - Jin
Jin - Yoongi
Yoongi - Jungkook
Jungkook - Namjoon
Namjoon - Hoseok

Which left Me, Taehyung, Yuri, and Jimin.

"Okay let's start with you Yuri." Namjoon said and Yuri nodded.

"Oh I got my own paper." Everyone's heads turned when they realized who were left with papers.

"Is this a love triangle?" Jin said and Jungkook nudged his shoulder.

"So who's paper did you get Si Ah?" Hoseok asked.

"Uhm..." I looked around the table avoiding eye contact from both Jimin and Taehyung.

"I think I want to go home now. I feel kinda tired." Yuri yawned and everyone else nodded.

"Okay let's just end it here. Whoever got who's paper you 3 just have to find it out on your own." Namjoon said but Jin wanted to protest so he gave him a death stare and Jin sat quietly.

"Okay let's go. I'll send Si Ah and Yuri home first. " Taehyung said and both me and Yuri stood up and bid everyone a good night.

*—*

"Yuri's asleep." I told Taehyung as I sat in shotgun (the seat beside the drivers seat) quietly.

A few minutes past as I stared out the window feeling quite uneasy.

"Yah" Taehyung said pulling over outside our hotel.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked and I nodded.

"No you're not. You looks so uncomfortable. Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head and opened the door.

Taehyung went out of the car and stopped the door before I could get our.

"Please tell me." He pleaded and I looked into his eyes.

"Were you the one who wrote this?" I put the paper on front of him and he got shocked.

"I'm sorry Tae... I... I can't—" My words were cut off by his laugh.

"Did you actually take that seriously?" He kept laughing and my eyes widened.

"I thought everyone didn't take this seriously" He kept laughing and I hit him on the shoulder.

"Ya I got so scared." He laughed and smiled.

"Aigoo" He ruffled my hair.

"Go get some rest. You're imagining things." He stood up and I walked out of the car and woke Yuri up.

"Bye Tae~" I said before entering the hotel.

"Bye"

As soon as we got into our room Yuri collapsed on the bed and drifted to sleep.

I sat on the sofa and dug into my bag looking for my phone because I wanted to call my parents.

I finally found my phone but as I pulled it out from my bag a piece of paper fell out.

I got it from the floor and opened it.

Everyday I regret what I did. I regret the person I was to you. I'm still in love you Si Ah... And I always will.

__
This scene is inspired by a scene in the Chinese drama "A love so beautiful" (I love this drama so much, me needs a Jiang Chen in my life HAHAHAHAHA)

Guys stuff are coming up so be prepared at all cost. This story is close to the end huehue but don't worry.

Who is your ship BTW? TaeSi or MinSi (IDK how to make ship names oml)