- asleep -

"Yes you're getting the hang of it." Jimin happily cheered as I answered the question.

I was beyond thankful for his efforts. I know it's tiring to teach people but he does it with so much care and intent.

"Yeyyy." I clapped my hand as he placed a gigantic check mark on my paper.

"Let's move on to physics" I sighed as I brought out my book.

"I hate physics." I slumped on the bed and Jimin laughed.

He got the book and begun teaching me.

"You see it isn't that complicated. It's just the way you understand the problem. Read it and then think about it in a mathematical way. Apply your knowledge from algebra. " He said and I sat up as he taught me about my dreaded subject.

He gave me a number of problems as he laid down on the bed.

It took me so long to answer the questions. My mind finally gave an exhausted sigh which escaped through my lips.

My bun was messed up and my glasses were a but blurred up.

"I'm finally done." I exclaimed looking towards Jimin.

He was fast asleep and he looked so serene it made my heart feel at ease to know he's resting well.

My phone rang and I knew exactly who it was.

"Where are you? I'm worried sick." She yelled at the end of the phone. Although she yelled her phone was still so soft and it barely sounded like she was yelling.

"I'm at a hotel with Jimin." I didn't realize that it sounded so wrong until I said it to her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A HOTEL WITH JIMIN?" Her voice was getting louder at this point.

"I asked him to tutor me. Don't worry I'm not doing anything I'll be home in a short while cause he's fast asleep right now." I whispered to her to make sure I wouldn't wake Jimin up.

"Okay I got scared for a second. Take care." She said sweeetly polar to her tone just a few seconds ago.

"Okay bye love you." I smiled.

"Love you too." the phone call ended and I looked towards Jimin.

I diverted my attention to Jimin who was sound asleep.

I kept my things and cleaned the kitchen. I put a blanked on him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

As soon as I stood up I felt his hand on my wrist.

"Don't leave me." He said in a really raspy deep voice.

He pulled me and I ended up on the bed beside him our faces so close together.

"Don't leave me. Please stay with me." He said his breath hot against my lips.
"Jimin, Yuri is worried about me." I said softly.

His eyes were still shut and he looks so beautiful up close. The kind of beautiful that could go both ways.

"I need you here." He shifted his arms from my wrist to my waist holding me close to him.

I smiled at him and took my glasses off and placed them on the table just beside him.

"Don't leave." He kept breathing into my nose and his pleasing breath met mine.

"I won't." I said and I planted a kiss on his lips.

Even when he was half asleep he was still as great as a kisser as when he's fully awake.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I said and planted one last peck on his plump lips and fell fast asleep in his arms.

__
Yeeyeyyeyeye I hope you like this chapter cause I did. It's really sweet I'm crying cherries. HAHAHHAHAHAHA anyway more updates to come love y'all.