- hotel -

I bit my finger as I walked back and forth in my room in a bath robe.

I forgot to bring a dress for my best friends marriage. This was basically the reason why I came here in the first place but it's in much vain due to my short term memory loss.

"What am I gonna do?" Thinking about how I'd just stand in front of so many people wearing a hoodie was probably gonna send me to my doom.

I decided to get my phone and dial her number while I scratched the back if my neck out of habit.

Sunny
dialing

"Hey Sunny" I tried not to talk nervously but I did.

"Hey Si Ah!!! I'm feel so exited for today it's finally happening." She squealed through the phone and I swear my ears were about to bleed.

"About today—"  I was trying my best to find a loop whole but I was shocked to find none.

"You better be here cause you're the maid of honor and I will murder you if you don't show up." I felt like screaming right there and then. She knows me too well.

"Oh gotta go my dress has just arrived see you there." I swallowed and felt a lump as the call ended.

Sunny
Call ended

I bit my nail as I thought about what to do.

I decided to rummage my bag to see if I had any money left. I crossed my fingers as i opened my purse. My eyes widened to see a wallet with nothing but $10.

Oh my gosh. I left all my money at home.

I was staying at a 5 star hotel that my best friend booked for me and I don't even have a hundred dollars.

I dropped my purse as I thought about a way out.

I gulped as I found only one solution.