- know more -

"Si Ah where were you?" Jinseul chatechided me as soon as I got into my room.

Yuri gave me an oblique smile before walking to her table.

"I'm really sorry. I was busy studying for the test this morning." I made up and excuse but by the looks of it my members didn't buy it.

"It's fine Si Ah. The play is postponed anyway since its exams. " Jinseul grinned before walking to her seat.

Dammit I feel so mean for leaving early. Luckily it's been moved.

I sat on my chair and put my things down.

I walked over to Yuri who was busy scanning her notes.

I sat on the seat beside her and we both studied until the proctor came in.

*—*

"I forgot how to do it until the last second. Good thing I did well enough." I expresses to Yuri.

I was really pleased with how I answered the test.

I actually learned a lot from Jimin. His words and lessons were stamped into my mind which was so convenient. He made me understand the lessons really well.

"I'm glad that you seem quite happy about the test. That's new." She said keeping her things.

"Yeah I am." I said before walking out of the room with Yuri.

*—*

"Thanks so much." I said finally ending the dreaded silence in the car.

"For what?" Jimin kept his eyes glued to the road still paying attention to what I was saying.

"Helping me study. I really learned a lot." Even though I wasn't looking at him I could see his smile through my peripheral vision.

Jimin's car slowed down as we approached when I lived. He stopped the engine and looked at me.

His slung his arm around my shoulder and placed his other arm on the steering wheel.

"Uhm... I'll go now." I cooed.

Before I could open the door he leaned over and kissed me passionately.

He broke the kiss smiling like a little boy who has just bought a new toy as he stared at me.

"I love you." He spoke ever so softly making butterflies run rampant in NY stomach.

"I love you too." I gave him a last peck before walking into the house.

Yuri was sitting on the couch with her phone in one hand.

"You hungry?" I respectfully regected and walked into the room.

Taehyungiee
Incoming call

I scrambled getting my phone.

"Hello?"

"hey." His voice was raspy but still really soft.

"I just wanted to remind you that we'll have dinner together—as friends of course. I really want to get to know you better." I smiled.

It may be great to have someone like Taehyung with me.

"Sure. I'm looking forward to it. I'll text you my phone number okay?" I ended the call number and texted him my phone number directly.

He replied with a gummy smile emoji which was really cute.

I continued to scan my notebook since the test later 2 days which meant we still have a test tomorrow.

I ended up passing out on my notebook.

__
Welp

SpOiLeR alert
shits bout to go down mah dears.