- tour -

"We're going back to Korea and we'll start our world tour." I looked to him.

"When Tae?" Class had just ended and Taehyung took me to the cafe again. It's funny how me and Taehyung spent time together in a cafe when none of us like coffee. I only drank lattes because they look really cute when done.

"2 days from now. We're gonna start packing tomorrow. We had an interview yesterday after we both talked." I looked down avoiding his gaze.

"You've seen the interview haven't you?" I nodded slightly trying hard to make sure I wouldn't start crying.

I really hate how sensitive I am. Just a little pain in my heart would send me sobbing a river.

"He cried after that interview." I looked up to meet his eyes a bit and he sat there with a derp face.

"No no don't cry." He got his chair and sat beside me.

It was hard enough to think about Jimin again and now hearing he cried after the interview makes me think about what would've happened if I hadn't walked away.

I want to run to Jimin and tell him that I love him. He's the first and maybe the last guy I've ever loved like this. I want to be with him. I might still be young and have a whole life ahead of me but I still want him to be with me. But I can't go back to feeling the way I felt everytime he got mad at me or everytime he ignored me. It made me feel so pointless.

I wiped my tears away and looked up to Taehyung.

"So tell me about your tour." I smiled. I changed the topic.

"Well it'll start in korea and we're going to America." He looked at me and I knew he was excited.

"That's so cool how you go around the world." He nodded at me with a gummy box smile.

Suddenly his phone rang.

"Give me a moment." He stood up and took the call.

A few seconds later he walked back to the table. "I have to go. They're looking for me." I stood up and gave him a hug.

"See you soon maybe" Taehyung said before pulling from the hug and walking out the door.

I decided to finish up my latte and call Yuri.

__
I'm sorry for this tiny filler huehue. I got my phone back alreadyyyy Yeyyy. Anyhoo I'm so happy to see more people reading this bookkkk IMMA try to update more often. Love you lots.