- shopping -

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled to see myself looking quite elegant.

It was a white strapless dress that draped past my knees. It had sparkles in it which made it look so magical. It wrapped around my waist just enough to display my curves.

This is the sixth dress that I tried on and I don't want to have Mr. Bossy have me try on another one.

I decided to open the curtains to see him looking up from the magazine he was reading and I received an astonished look from him.

"Okay then get that one." He quickly wiped that look away as he went over to the cashier and handed a credit card before hurrying back to me.

"You shouldn't change back the wedding is probably starting." He whispered in my ear while grabbing my hand and pulling it.

I felt something tingle in my hand as he held it-a current which I simply didn't mind.

--

The car ride was mostly silence.

It was just him focused on driving and me who was studying his car. It was by far impressive. It was a Ferrari. I don't know what specific model but that I was sure of.

"Uhm... Thank you by the way. For buying me dress. I'll just pay you back or -" I looked at him while he had his eyes glued to the road interrupting me.

"You don't have to pay me back." I decided that small talk wasn't good at this point.

Just a few seconds ago he seemed like such a kind hearted person but now he's just a jerk.

Boys are really confusing

——
I'm really sorry for the longest haitus ever but I will finish this book so stay tuned